“Fantastic value and so much fun”
Review of Power Up Watersports - MOVED

Power Up Watersports
More attraction details
Owner description: Power Up Watersports has your newest and greatest water toy called the "FlyBoard". The FlyBoard is an innovative way for you to hover above the water like Iron Man and gives you the ability to dive in and out of the water like a dolphin. Taking anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes to get the hang of, the FlyBoard is for all enthusiasts alike.We also offer non-motorized activities such as kayaks & paddleboards. If your looking for a fun day out on the water you can rent one of our brand new pontoon boats or waverunners! Our pontoon boats are even capable of playing songs right off your phone!
“Fantastic value and so much fun”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I rented a jet ski with my son last week who is only 3 and we had a fab time. The staff were so friendly and fun. This was not out first visit to power up we have rented from them in the past and they are always so nice to talk to. I wouldn't go anywhere else they guys deserve the business they go out of thier way to make sure it's a good time for you. Great fun :-)

Ben M, Owner at Power Up Watersports, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thanks for the review Kit!!!

Nashville, Tennessee
“Awesome Company!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

My friends and I came to the area to celebrate our graduation and my bachelorette party. We had a blast! The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming and even let us stay out for an hour longer since the weather was a little rainy at the beginning! I will definitely be back and highly recommend them!

Ben M, Owner at Power Up Watersports, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thanks for the review Mandy! And congratulations on the wedding!!!
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best rentals in Destin”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Great location, friendly staff and good gear. This is perfect for those wanting to avoid the prices of the beach rental places and the zoo that is the harbor.

Ben M, Owner at Power Up Watersports, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thanks for visiting us! Sorry, about the trikes! Glad we could still make your visit memorable!
Gulf Breeze, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Staff”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We rented the water trike and had fun but it is impossible to paddle against a current or wind and they aren't very maneuverable. The staff / owner(??) were amazingly friendly and helpful though. They even came out and got us with their jet ski when we got stranded in the current. :) I would definitely rent here again, I very much want to try the jet board.

Visited March 2014
Ben M, Owner at Power Up Watersports, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thanks for visiting us! We look forward to seeing you again!
Deer Park, TX
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Friendly staff and very helpful”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We rented two jet skis from there I believe they were about to close they allowed us to still rent the jet skis. Any other company would have just closed on us but they stayed and allowed us to ride. Their staff was very helpful took the time to explain everything to us. I would definitely recommend then to anyone else in fact I have to a friend going to Destin this summer. They are close to the area where you don't have to idle to so don't waste you rent time on idling to get to where you need to go full speed.

Visited March 2014