Sail Away Boat Tours
Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Family Cruise

We enjoyed our family cruise during Thanksgiving week. It was very easy to book with Capt Brian... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
930melodyv
Perfect Afternoon

Four of us went out with Brian for the afternoon and it was awesome! He had a lot of knowledge on... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
morganwV1990TV

All reviews captain bryan saw dolphins his knowledge beautiful sunset manta ray sea creatures hour afternoon marine life hermit crabs private charter destin area amazing experience two hours fish cooler gulf boat
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

We took a 3 hour dolphin/snorkeling excursion and had the best time!! It was so relaxing and captain Brian was extremely professional and friendly. Boat was immaculate. I could have stayed all day!! We will definitely go again!!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 20, 2017

My husband, my 16 year old son and his friend went out for 3 hours with Captain Brian! He's very accommodating and willing to do whatever you want to do! We did some sightseeing, dolphin watching, snorkeling, hung out at crab island and of course sunbathing from the boat. It's clean and comfortable for up to 6 people. He had his own snorkeling gear and it was really good! We brought drinks and sandwiches and he had a cooler for our stuff. We all thought it was the favorite thing we did while in Destin! Can't say enough about Captain Brian and his set up! If you have the chance - DO IT!!!

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our sailing trip very much! From chasing dolphins to snorkeling for seashells we had a wonderful time! My 5 year old daughter had a blast and my aunt did not want to leave.. thank you Bryan for a wonderful morning of sailing :-) we will be back every year we come to Destin!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 2, 2017

I wanted to propose to my girlfriend and I wanted it to be special and unforgettable. After reading some reviews of all of the sail boat tours in the area, I decided to give Brian a call. Brian was great from the start and was incredibly helpful in getting everything planned out. Once we were on the boat and in open waters, Brian was incredibly hospitable and knowledgable about the area.

I popped the question near Crab Island and she said yes (phewf), for anyone wondering.

I would highly suggest Brian to anyone thinking about hitting the open waters on a sail boat tour of the Destin area!

Reviewed July 24, 2017

My husband, daughter and I made a last minute trip to Destin. My daughter wanted to both sail and see dolphins. Captain Bryan did not disappoint. It was a very enjoyable experience. We got to see many areas both in the harbor and the Gulf. We saw both dolphins and sharks. Captain Bryan was very personable and ensured that we all had a good time. He even allowed my 12 year old to assist with the sail. We will definitely be taking this tour again!