“Great Happy Hour Oyster Special, Best Fried Shrimp in Town!”
Review of Buster's

Buster's
Ranked #236 of 305 Restaurants in Destin
Description: I Wrote And Asked That You Add This Place A Week Or So Ago And Still Don't Find It Listed Anywhere!
Mt Pleasant, MI
“Great Happy Hour Oyster Special, Best Fried Shrimp in Town!”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Don't be put off by the strip mall setting. Once you're inside, this funky, casual place is very welcoming. Happy Hour oysters $5 a dozen between 5-6pm only, one order per person. We sat at the bar and got great, friendly, helpful service from Susan. Besides the oysters, we had a daily special, the "Shrimp Feast for Two," $23 and worth twice the price! Best shrimp I have ever eaten. $2 Rolling Rock drafts during Happy Hour. Lots of flat screen TVs so it would be a great place to watch your game. We have been coming to Busters for the past 3 years and have never been disappointed. Highly recommend for everyone.

• Visited December 2013

Cleveland, Tennessee, Usa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Crab Cake Sandwiches!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Nothing fancy about this place, but the food is fabulous! They have many tv's so you can always catch a game while you eat.

Visited October 2013
Prattville
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Buster's is always a must with my family!! Great food, great drinks, and great prices!! The staff has always been great too!! They also have cute t-shirts and fun activities for kids!!

Visited May 2013
Atlanta, GA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,002 helpful votes
“Busters : The name fits the place well”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Are you looking for ambiance? Or a romantic interlude? If so, keep looking. Buster's is a place with good food, lots of TV's, the best old-school rock, blues & boogie playing, and exactly what I want when I am chillin' at the beach in my flip flops and a T-shirt. I had fried shrimp, which were done perfectly - not overdone and tough like many places. You can add a huge salad for only $3 more. There is no ocean view, but the food alone will be worth the trip.

• Visited July 2013
5 Thank GuyFromAtlanta_GA
Atlanta, Georgia
“Quantity over Quality”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

We tried Buster's for lunch on a family trip with all adults. I got the feeling they were a little short staffed, but trying I keep up. Good effort, but here were a few oversights... We were never offered a refill on our drinks, for instance. The food eventually came out after a 30-45 minute wait and he fried pickles were good (and plentiful). However, my chicken tenders were pretty off-putting. All the breaking fell off when I took a bite.... Ew. I think those in our party who chose seafoo were more satisfied with their meal. The shrimp looked great, as did the grouper sandwich. There aren't really any non-fried side dish options.

Nice staff, but I wouldn't repeat this visit.

• Visited July 2013