Silver Sands Premium Outlets
Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Thank goodness we drove!

The stores had some great sales going on and I hit the Mother lode at the COACH store!! Something... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
smiller492
Everything is on sale!

Great place to take a break from the beach! So many stores! Ann Taylor, Loft, Vans, JCrew, Banana... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
43adelina76

Recommended experiences in and around Destin
from $79.95
from $37.28
from $53.25
from $32.00
More Info
All reviews outlet mall michael kors great shopping disney store kate spade outlet prices great sales great selection of stores banana republic rainy day north face nice outlet information booth name brand stores great place to shop deals nike
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

This place is laid out more like a strip mall rather than the Tanger Outlets we are used to and the parking lot is a bit strange. Overall the stores were very nice and we found great deals!

1  Thank ebmaines
Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

Great selection of stores for all ages. My teenage kids love shopping at this outlet. Great items to be found at Saks, Northface, Vera Bradley, Tommy and more.

Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

I enjoy coming to this outlet because the stores are always having sales! Plus they have all of the stores both of my teenagers like. It's a win win win for me!

Reviewed August 6, 2019

This is by far the nicest, biggest best outlet Mall that I have ever visited. The is every kind of shopping available. Wifey spend a lot of time here

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

On Saturday my family consisting of four adults and my four year old Granddaughter went shopping at the Silver Sands Outlet stores. There are over 100 retail and specialty stores to choose from. My family loves shopping here because no matter what you want ranging from women's apparel and accessories to housewares, clothing, Disney merchandise, sunglasses, to sporting goods there is something for everyone. Shops include Under Armour, Michael Kors, Saks Fifth Avenue, Carter’s, Ann Taylor, Coach, Off 5th, Kate Spade New York, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Disney Store and many more. When the kids get bored there is a play area located at the entrance to the shops. My Granddaughter had a blast on the playground. If you get hungry while shopping there are multiple options available from sit down venues including Carrabba's Italian Grill to fast and casual options such as Panera Bread and Auntie Anne's Pretzels. We chose Panera’s for lunch. Shops arClean public restrooms; plenty of parking.

Date of experience: July 2019