“Amazing!”

Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure Park
More attraction details
Owner description: This huge and constantly expanding water park has over 40 water attractions for sliding, splashing or just basking in the sun and, for night-time fun, miniature golf, go-kart tracks and several thrill rides.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Big Kahuna's never fails to deliver! Take advantage of online tickets! A lot of resorts in the area can provide a discount code towards tickets. We also invested in a cabana for our family of 6 and it provided a place to crash for the full day! Well worth it!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Yogijackson

• Polish first
Destin, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Only open on the weekend?????”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Got to the park after much hype only to find out they are only open on Fri Sat & Sun.........where is that advertized at.? Big disappointment for the kids......

2 Thank Yv M
Rudolph, OH
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“a new must do”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

We've been going to Destin for about 12yrs and have always driven by kahuna's without a second thought. From the road it always looks packed with lines and a lot of waiting. This year the kids talked us into to it so we gave it a try and was very surprised. This place is huge, from the road you can only see a small part but it never felt crowded, it was very clean and the staff was on the ball. We rented one of the Cabana's for an extra 100.00 and it was well worth it, plus the food ended up being very good which surprised all of us.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank vcreed123
McKinney, Texas
“Super”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Great value and attendants were spot on .on top of that the weather was perfect.easy parking and no price gouging for families.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Workers are pathetic”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Overall, this water park is overpriced for what it is. The park is pretty small, and there aren't many rides. I can live with that, but what I can't deal with is the staff. To say the staff is ridiculously rude is an understatement. My family and I were treated as if we were totally incompetent. Asking a simple question or asking for help completely inconvenienced them. While I was on the lazy river, there was a little girl (no older than 5) who flipped and was in need of help. The "lifeguard" just watched the little girl struggle to get her head above water. I got off my tube to help the little girl, and the "lifeguard" actually fussed at me and the child. I was completely taken aback by the attitude I was given for helping this poor child. And dear Lord, do NOT try to hold on to your tube if you take a break and get something to drink in the food area. Apparently that's a crime, too...even on a very slow day. I'm pretty sure the guy who made it an issue had 'roid rage. I was not arguing with him and he bowed up to me while I was sitting down in my chair. I mean, really. Come on now.

I will never go back nor recommend this water park, especially if ALL paying customers are treated like second-class citizens.

1 Thank lhi84