Review Highlights

from $32.00
from $55.00
from $31.74
More Info
All reviews season pass life guards great water park all ages putt putt golf lots of fun great family fun year olds whole family next year fun place cabana kids blast sunscreen carts florida
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have the membership and we love it. In hot summer days it is a great place to hide from sun. Food is expensive.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm amused by the folks who leave negative reviews because they can't climb stairs. There's another water park for you, I guess. This is a fun place. It's independently run and I can't speak for the golf component but our family can spend the better part of a day here and only stop because they are exhausted. What I'm most impressed by is the life guarding. I feel like my family is looked after well. We will be back over and over.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Disguisting place full of coachroaches and smells like urine. It was so dirty and the water was so smelly. Worst old park ever

1  Thank TerezaP319
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

After reading all the reviews, I pretty much knew what we were in for. The park is very compact which means lots of stairs and bridges and walking uphill, so if you have someone that has trouble walking, this is a no go. Also, we rented a Cabana to make sure we had a place for our group, this was an excellent choice other than it takes forever to get food ( but after going to the food area myself, I understand) We found it was cheaper to buy a season pass and get a second ticket half off than to buy a daily pass (crazy, I know). All in all, it was a fun time and we will go back.

1  Thank Pam A
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Looking for something different to do than the beach? This is the place. Fun for all ages. Great for babies up to grandparents

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Great fun for the whole family. Lay-out is great -- has shaded areas, different activities for all age groups. Lots of very alert life guards. Friendly, helpful staff. Buy tickets a few days in advance on-line to save money.

The bathrooms were disgusting -- dirty and smelly. (urine smell and feces on the side of toilet)

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Sits right on Hwy. 98. We took the whole family and got a cabana in the back. We had lunch there and everyone had a great time.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

This is for the miniature golf portion of the park. I haven’t been to the water portion.
I chose this place cause of the big shipwreck out front. I mean how could a shipwreck tiki theme not make for fun mini golf?
It didn’t. First let me just say. Myself and about 4 other groups were completely confused upon entering the golf area. The shack where you’re supposed to get the balls is all closed yet there are clubs for the taking. Get your golf balls at the water park entrance. That’s not confusing right?
Second. The big Kahuna needs to invest in a freaking leaf blower and a rake. This place is not maintained at all. It’s dirty, weeds are growing everywhere, it’s just not kept up.
Try another place.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

Yes, it is a small beachside waterpark and not Disney or Kalahari's - I get that... but, this place is poorly managed. They sell you the $30 popcorn and drink refill then only one popcorn maker works in the whole joint? I have been here twice and it's the same story each time - I think its a gimmick because it is a different machine each time!? And the one clerk didn't even bother to see if the machine worked or not - just said it didn't then 15 mins later he had popped some corn!? Like magic? It's a popcorn machine - it gets hot and pops corn? How can so many break down?? Lies! hahaha
Many chairs are disgustingly gross with black gunk on the straps - this is not just discoloration, it is thick grossness - stemming from neglect of not being cleaned. Body sweat combined w/ suntan lotion is my guess - but it is disgusting. No soap in the bathroom on both visits is inexcusable too!! There is a sign for employees to wash hands - great! with what just water? so yeah, fecal matter all over food is what I am guessing.
Tubes - most of under-inflated - at most waterparks you have a staff maintaining tubes - continually blowing up the ones that are low on air. Here - never saw anybody checking or refilling...
Overall the park is mismanaged. Poor training. Poor supervision. Kids supervising kids. It could be so much better if they even tried a little. They sent me a survey I filled it out. I hope somebody reads it!?

1  Thank beardogmom
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Too much walking. Rides are ok but it’s up the stairs-down the stairs all day. The kids thought it was great though, they didn’t mind the walking.