My husband and I stayed at HSRC last year with our 3 year old. We stayed for one week and could not have asked for a better experience! The room was nicely furnished (we stayed in unit 120) and clean. The bed was comfortable. The most important thing to us was the pool and the beach. Both were outstanding! While not extremely large or fancy, the pool was a very nice size. Having a unit on the first floor made it very convenient. The beach - that was outstanding! Having the free beach chair and umbrella set up was SO convenient and the beach was BEAUTIFUL! Overall, the trip was so great that we are heading back in 3 months. Highly recommend this location. Another must would be spending a lunch on the open air deck at The Lucky Snapper Grill and Bar at Destin Harbor - it is so relaxing to watch the boats come in and out and it is a great view of the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful one and two bedroom condos overlooking Destin's beach. Warm Gulf waters, soothing waves, and beautiful sand add up to a relaxing and fun vacation for the entire family. Each condo offers Gulf views, a screened-in balcony and a full kitchen. Located directly on the beach, Holiday Surf has great amenities like tennis courts, a heated pool, 24 hour personnel, laundry facilities, copy & fax services and more. Get a complimentary beach umbrella set up with 2 chairs March through October 30. Ask about our Seasonal Specials! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Surf & Racquet Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Surf & Racquet Club Hotel Destin
- Holiday Surf And Racquet Club
- Holiday Surf Racquet Hotel
- Hotel Holiday Surf Racquet