Holiday Surf & Racquet Club
$211
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Wingate by Wyndham Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
$114
$205
$199
EmbassySuites.com
$170
$143
Residence Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
$152
Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin(Destin)(Great Value!)
$106
$189
$169
Hampton Inn & Suites Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
$127
$107
Travelocity
SummerPlace Inn Destin FL Hotel(Destin)(Great Value!)
$122
$118
All reviewstennis courtsholiday isleswimming pool and beachan umbrellafree moviesbeautiful beachextra toilet papersaw dolphinsrented unitbalcony doorwe've stayedlaundry facilitiestrash bagsevery staff memberlong weekendshower curtainoff season
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Holiday Surf & Racquet Club while vacationing in Destin in September, 2012. We were so pleased with the condo which had a recliner. It is not easy to find condos with recliners anymore. The condo was clean and had an upgraded kitchen. Our view from our 3rd floor balcony was breathtaking. The only problem with the balcony is that it is screened in so it is very hard to take pictures, etc. All the balconies are screened. We didn't have to worry about bugs getting into our condo though. The tennis courts are in perfect condition. The free 2 chair umbrellas on the beach were a great touch. We met some lovely people. We felt very safe with the location and security. The age range of people staying at the Club was quite varied which made it nice. The condos are quiet and very clean. The staff was outstanding. They were always speaking to us and recommended fantastic places to dine. I highly recommend staying at this condo resort. It seems to be a little older complex, but very well maintained.It is on Holiday Isle which is close to many of the nicer restaurants in Destin. Just a short drive to shopping. Holiday Surf & Racquet Club was a delightful place to stay. They go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and welcome.

Room Tip: If we return to this complex, we would like to stay on the top floor.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dianne J
Reviewed September 11, 2012

My husband and I planned a beach get away following our daughter's wedding. Unit #613 was updated and could not have been decorated more attractively. The bed was comfortable, television was great including DVD player, as was balcony (screened in) view of the ocean. All the photos on VRBO were accurate. (Bring your own paper towels, coffee filters and an extra roll of toilet paper, however.) My husband made use of the fitness facility. We were able to use the computer in the lobby when wireless did not seem to work in unit. There was a large selection of DVD's to borrow in rental office of Holiday Isle Properties, Inc. Nice outdoor pool, but no hot tub, tennis courts and shuffle board.

Room Tip: Decor varies by unit.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Southerngirl96
Reviewed August 28, 2012

No, it is not new, but its location in Destin is perfect! No noisy highway with tons of traffic or cluttered shopping/bars/attractions/restaurants next door. (That is all available just one mile down the road. Walking distance if you choose.) This place is all residential, condos and private homes. One of the world’s most beautiful quarts beaches (it does not get Hot!)
The only problem along the entire Emerald Coast is there is no shade, so an umbrella is recommended (comes with condo rental). Usually the shoreline is very calm, perfect for little ones. Numerous great restaurants within five miles (McGuire’s Irish Pub is my favorite with Callahan’s and AJ's close behind).
My wife and I have traveled all over the world and every other year we come back to this place. We've visited many other condo unites from Pensacola to the Shores of Alabama but nothing has interested us away from here. Yes, I'm a senior but my kids and grandchildren all love this place as well. It feels like home.

Room Tip: Pictures of each unit are on their web page. All rooms have balconies facing the golf. First floor units are more expensive and harder to get because they have walk outs to the pool and beach.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank CCHMC
Reviewed August 14, 2012

This place was ok. It was relatively priced. The whole place good use a facelift. And the beds... My god. I can sleep anywhere (or so I thought) but did not sleep well here. It felt like they were made out of straw! Miserable. The place is A bit dreary and drab. The staff were good but when would not let us check out late. The pool is between the hotel and the tennis court. Sure it's nice to have a tennis court but it blocks the view of the beach and makes the pool area feel like a dungeon. There is nothing within walking distance; food, bar etc. we did have a kitchen though.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lanefest
Reviewed August 12, 2012

My family and I spent last week at HSRC and enjoyed every bit of it. Everything we needed was just in arms reach, the rooms were emaculant and the service was awesome. The check in lady at the front desk Karen wasted no time in getting my family situated and was so friendly love her attitude! Also there was a young lady named Kisha that did our Linen exchange for us and brought it back to our room with kindness, she also recommended a few places for dining and entertainment and told us not to be hesitant to call housekeeping or the front desk for anything, we felt right at home, will be coming back next year.

• Stayed: July 2012