My daughter, granddaughter, my mother and myself booked 4 nights arriving May 18.We went for a niece's beach wedding in Destin.We had not been to Destin and it was difficult to find a condo on the beach.Most were across the road and everything was very expensive.We found Holiday Surf & Racquet Club on the internet right on the beach.We rented 719 and it was great for our group.The bedroom had 2 beds for my mom & myself and the sofabed for my daughter & granddaughter.The rooms are large and the balcony was large and screened with great beach view. The location is awesome.The wedding was at Henderson State Park and it was beautiful(if you want info for beach wedding).One night a group of us went to a club named The Swamp and it was awesome.If you like rock, the band was Splendid Chaos and they rocked it.I would love to go back to Destin and definitely stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful one and two bedroom condos overlooking Destin's beach. Warm Gulf waters, soothing waves, and beautiful sand add up to a relaxing and fun vacation for the entire family. Each condo offers Gulf views, a screened-in balcony and a full kitchen. Located directly on the beach, Holiday Surf has great amenities like tennis courts, a heated pool, 24 hour personnel, laundry facilities, copy & fax services and more. Get a complimentary beach umbrella set up with 2 chairs March through October 30. Ask about our Seasonal Specials! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Surf & Racquet Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Surf & Racquet Club Hotel Destin
- Holiday Surf And Racquet Club
- Holiday Surf Racquet Hotel
- Hotel Holiday Surf Racquet