“Great time!”

Sun Dogs Parasail
Ranked #13 of 191 Outdoor Activities in Destin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Sun Dogs Parasail is located at AJ's on the Destin Harbor and we have over 19yrs. of parasailing experience. We have a 100% parasail safety record and your safety and satisfaction are our #1 priority! Sun Dogs is the longest parasailing ride service in Destin, Fl with 1200ft of parasail line and we're the only parasail company to only take 6 people on the boat. We don't pack you on with 12-15 other people like all the other parasailing companies do. We are happy to take pics with your camera at no additional charge and we pride ourselves on giving you your money's worth so forget the rest and come fly with the best!
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We had an awesome time with Sun Dogs. Captain was kind of quiet but friendly - his mate was very cool and helpful. I've been parasailing 6 times now and these folks go up higher than anyone I've ever flown with. Definitely the best value in Destin.

We were on the first trip of the morning so we went out on the main boat. After flying, we all transferred to a smaller boat for the ride back in.

All reviews
"great trip"
"gus"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We knew we wanted to go parasailing on our vacation, just didn't know who to go with, and after comparing with the many other companies, Sun Dogs just beat the other competition! First of all when I called, Carrie was super nice and very helpful with my questions, that I called back immediately to set my reservation! I feel that Sun Dogs gives you the best experience hands down! They are not a company that packs you in a boat with a lot of people, just a few, to give you a better experience! On the day we went, it was supposed to be us and one other couple, but luckily for us they were not able to make it on time! So we had our own "private" parasailing experience!! I have a small fear of heights, and the guys were so nice and the ride was so smooth, that it was not even on my mind! They had to take us out a little further than usual, because the water was not as pretty because of all the rain, so it was that much more exciting! We saw a lot of marine life from jellyfish to sharks and the view was just incredible!!! When they pulled us in they dipped us, which I knew they were going to do, but it still surprised us. As we were heading back to the dock, Carrie gave us our own dolphin tour, which was a huge bonus!!! We even started following one, but it ended up being a baby shark, eeekkk!!! So exciting!! This was the best experience in DESTIN!!! I highly recommend going to Sun Dogs! The prices are the same for an even better personal and exciting experience!!! And you get more feet for your buck! (About 400 feet) Thanks Carrie!

caroline f, Owner at Sun Dogs Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Thank you so much for flying with us and writing this awesome review! We always try to give everyone the best experience possible and I wanted so bad for you guys to see a dolphin up close! I still can't believe I was putting my hand in the water to call a dolphin and it was actually a shark, oops! Come see us again, we love out repeat customers!!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Our family had an excellent time parasailing with Sun Dogs. They were safe, professional and efficient. They took our family of 11 out in two groups of 6 and 5. We saw dolphins up closely, were transferred to the sailing boat and were quickly harnessed and were sailing in the air. I was not concerned for the safely of my kids or myself at any time, and I do not take these kinds of excursions lightly. We were not bored, hot, or squished in the boat. Time passed quickly as there was plenty to look at.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We had a wonderful time parasailing with Sun Dogs! The staff is very friendly and helpful. Our original trip had to get moved because the weather wasn't looking the safest, especially with our three younger children. They are very concerned about safety and didn't want to put anyone in a less than desirable situation. We saw dolphins while in the air and shuttling back to the dock. They took us over to get a closer look, it was amazing! I would recommend Sun Dogs for anyone!