“Terrific experience.”
Review of Sun Dogs Parasail

Sun Dogs Parasail
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Sun Dogs Parasail is located at AJ's on the Destin Harbor and we have over 19yrs. of parasailing experience. We have a 100% parasail safety record and your safety and satisfaction are our #1 priority! Sun Dogs is the longest parasailing ride service in Destin, Fl with 1200ft of parasail line and we're the only parasail company to only take 6 people on the boat. We don't pack you on with 12-15 other people like all the other parasailing companies do. We are happy to take pics with your camera at no additional charge and we pride ourselves on giving you your money's worth so forget the rest and come fly with the best!
Seneca, Kansas
3 attraction reviews
“Terrific experience.”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Our family had an excellent time parasailing with Sun Dogs. They were safe, professional and efficient. They took our family of 11 out in two groups of 6 and 5. We saw dolphins up closely, were transferred to the sailing boat and were quickly harnessed and were sailing in the air. I was not concerned for the safely of my kids or myself at any time, and I do not take these kinds of excursions lightly. We were not bored, hot, or squished in the boat. Time passed quickly as there was plenty to look at.

Visited August 2013

Jasper, IN
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We had a wonderful time parasailing with Sun Dogs! The staff is very friendly and helpful. Our original trip had to get moved because the weather wasn't looking the safest, especially with our three younger children. They are very concerned about safety and didn't want to put anyone in a less than desirable situation. We saw dolphins while in the air and shuttling back to the dock. They took us over to get a closer look, it was amazing! I would recommend Sun Dogs for anyone!

Visited August 2013
Houston, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Highest and best”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Sun dogs is a really great way to parasail. They take you in a small boat that goes pretty fast. Everything is done with precision yet fun. Had a great time way up in the air.

Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“AWESOME FUN!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I did a lot of research before choosing Sun Dogs Parasail over the other vendors. First and foremost, their safety record is excellent. They have been operating parasails for over 16 years and have not had an incident. Second, they only take 6 or 7 people out at a time. Our boat passed by another parasail company's and we saw at least 10-12 people on board looking miserable while they waited in the hot sun for their turn. Sun Dogs will take each group out on a small inflatable boat from the harbor and transfer everyone to the jetboat (not sure what the exact name is - but it comfortably seats 10 passengers) at sea. We had to wait about 15 or 20 minutes or so for the previous group to finish, but we didn't mind because that gave us time to walk around the harbor. We also took a longer ride in the inflatable boat, which was very enjoyable. Now comes the fun part, our parasailng experience was awesome! Our guides were super friendly and informative. They quickly got us ready in our life jackets and into the harnesses. Before I knew it we were high in the air! Sun Dogs is the only company that will take you up to 1200 ft high!!! I think the standard is 800 ft. The whole experience was beyond what I imagined. Even though it was slightly windy that day, we did not feel it in the air. It was peaceful and relaxing. The guides were very attentive, as there were numerous parasailers that day. It was obvious they took safety very seriously. As a side story, we passed by a couple of guys on kayaks who were too far out from shore. Our driver actually stopped the boat and warned them, suggesting that they use flags to make themselves more visible. Other guides around the area didn't take the time to care about the kayakers. Anywho, we were in the air for about 10-15 minutes. At the end, they dipped us in the water as we returned to the boat. I would definitely recommend Sun Dogs and will use them again when I return to Destin. Thank you!

1 Thank PT4558
deer park,tx
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were looking for a place for parasailing called just chute me they only had one slot open we had 3 of us and they said they had to have 4 it wasn't worth it for them to go out. I called sun dogs they were very friendly and had a spot for 3 of us, everybody we dealt with was very professional it was are first time and they made it like we have been several times. I would highly recommend them to anybody!

2 Thank mikewmdp