“Yikes!”
Review of Tightlines - CLOSED

Tightlines
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed July 30, 2012

All I can say is HORRIFIC! Service was terrible, place was unclean, food was overpriced, waitress was rude...I left praying I didn't get food poisoning.

1  Thank inthelou

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Our sunset tour guide also recommended this place. He said it was the cheaper place which was not true. I am fine with that. However they were out of ketchup and both soups. After about 45 mins we got our food. Not much there for the money but it was good. Waiter was a little strange but very attentive, and got the order right. The view is amazing though!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

The food was great, wait staff very nice and helpful. Pricey but good.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

We went to harborwalk village to enjoy the fireworks and have dinner. After driving in traffic for 1 hr from miramar beach, we were starving and Tightline was the first restaurant we located. There was only a 30 minute wait and we could get a table for 6 with a view of the ocean. The atmosphere was great, and the view was 5 stars. The first problem is that me wife and I ordered a couple of mixed drinks. These were so watered-down we couldn't taste the alcohol even after we asked the waitress to get the bartender to heavy pour. The second problem was the food. It was very bland. I ordered the grouper sandwich while the grouper was okay, they put the fish on a barely toasted white hamburger bun. The third problem was price. They add an 18% gratuity for parties of 6 or more, which they did not tell us this prior to being seated. All this coupled with high priced awful food, we would give this place 6 thumbs down. Buyer beware.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Excellent lunch- awesome view. Shrimp salad was light and filling for the hot day. Will return.