The property is large with adequate landscaping but it could use some updating and maintenance. Depending on where you stay on the property, the beach can be a hike unless you call the tram. Chuck and Graham drive the tram and they are fast and friendly. The fishing pond has a small dock and is catch and release. There are restrooms at the pond. The basketball court is adequate but only one rim has a net. The boardwalk to the beach has many stairs so navigating those with a beach cart, cooler, etc is difficult. The restrooms at the condo are a bit of a walk. The gym facilities are not air conditioned and the equipment is inadequate for a true gym rat. Tom Thumbs is just off the resort for quick trip for ice and a Winn Dixie and CVS are less than a mile. Close location to shopping and Baytowne Village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden Dunes Beach & Tennis Resort is nestled within a 27-acre, wooded area with beautiful beach front. The resort features Gulf-front condominiums, lakeside villas and Carolina cottages -- along with an excellent staff ready to fulfill your vacation needs. The onsite tennis center features six Rubico, clay courts, USPTA trained professionals and great activities and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Vacatia so you can book your Hidden Dunes Beach & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Dunes Beach & Tennis Hotel Destin
- Hidden Dunes Beach And Tennis Resort
- Hidden Dunes Beach Tennis Resort
- Hidden Dunes Destin