Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Condo/Apartment -
Studio, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
Destin, Florida

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Place, Great Veiw”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

It was perfect for my family the Master Bath is the Center piece just beautiful

4 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Relaxing, could look at this view every single day.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

The room is amazing. I love the theme. It's beachy and relaxing without over stating. All of the furniture was comfortable and spotless. There is plenty of seating on the balcony to have lunch and just enjoy the view for everyone in your party. Staff was very friendly and helpful, and loved having the beach service daily. The only problem with the beach service was the long line we had to wait in the first day, but no waiting after that initial day. Apparently, Sunday's are done a little differently, according to the attendants.

The only complaints we had was that the power went out three times on our first night only. It was only a matter of seconds each time, but still a little unnerving when you have two small kids with you and they get scared. The only other complaint is the parking space that goes with this rental. During our visit we had a very large truck parked beside us (not sure if they were residents or renting), making our space very small. The problem with this is the big concrete pole that is beside the spot. We had to check each time to make sure there was enough room to open our sliding door on our mini-van before passengers could get out. Other than that, we had a wonderful and amazing vacation.

Another plus is that this condo is located at a stop light, which if you've ever stayed in Destin, you know this is a major plus!!!

4 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012 for a stay in June 2012
5 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
“Awesomei”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

We had such a great time. Just love the unit we stayed in...We always book a 3 bedroom unit but this time only two couples went and I would stay there again in a heartbeat...The unit was so pretty, freshly updated with sofa, chairs, pictures, etc...Lovely unit, nice floor to be on and very private...

No doublt we will be back there next year...

Tell the Owner how much we loved his unit and would recommend it to any of our airline friends...

Linda Hardegree

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
5 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Make Inquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing