My wife and 2-year old daughter stayed at Pelican Beach for 4 nights in late August on the 16th floor. Overall we have been traveling to Destin for several years staying in hotels or small condos and our stay at Pelican was by far the best stay to date. We will definitely stay there again next year and I will try to reserve the same unit. I can't speak for other rooms but our unit specifically was well kept and you can tell the owners took great pride in improving the unit even offered a book for feedback of your stay.
As for ammenties outside the unit we were impressed by the staff, pool, beach service, etc. Overall for the hotel being 10 years old I thought it was well maintained and kept up.
As a business traveler that has the pleasure of staying in a variety of hotels across the U.S. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, be it families or newlyweds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pelican Beach Resort and Conference Center and the Terrace at Pelican Beach are located in the heart of Destin. Pelican Beach Resort includes 340 gulf-front and gulf-view condominium units, 19 floor high-rise with 1 and 2 bedroom units. The Terrace includes 95 units lakefront views with 2 and 3 bedroom condominium units.Guests at either property can use the facilities at both, which include 3 large pools, one kiddie pool, two hot tubs, two fitness centers, two saunas, tennis, and an arcade/game room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Resorts of Pelican Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resorts Of Pelican Beach Hotel Destin
- Pelican Beach Resort Destin