Just returned from a 3 night stay at the Pelican Beach Resort. Had a 1bdr/2bath unit on the 17th floor with a beautiful view of the Gulf. The condo was decent for the off-season price, needed some fresh paint and new linens. The location is good, close to a lot of restaurants. The resort is nice, indoor/outdoor pool and another outdoor pool with hot tub. Since it's off-season it wasn't very crowded but the private beach area isn't very big so it would be very crowded during peak season. Pool bar had great drinks but was only open one day not sure if food is served there in the summer. Loved the beach but not sure if we'd stay there in the summer due to the crowds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pelican Beach Resort and Conference Center and the Terrace at Pelican Beach are located in the heart of Destin. Pelican Beach Resort includes 340 gulf-front and gulf-view condominium units, 19 floor high-rise with 1 and 2 bedroom units. The Terrace includes 95 units lakefront views with 2 and 3 bedroom condominium units.Guests at either property can use the facilities at both, which include 3 large pools, one kiddie pool, two hot tubs, two fitness centers, two saunas, tennis, and an arcade/game room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Resorts of Pelican Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resorts Of Pelican Beach Hotel Destin
- Pelican Beach Resort Destin