“Beautiful Beachfront Rental”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Scene from living room
One of three dining areas in the main living room. Very comfortable sit down seating for all.
Large Main Living Area with comfortable seating for everyone!
Upstairs Kitchen, granite counter, Pass through to living/dining.
Beautiful view of the water even from the kitchen!
Downstairs kitchen area with 10 ft ceilings right off of Large Main Deck
Large Foyer with stairs to upper bedroom level.
Master Bedroom, King Bed, walk in closet, full bath, private balcony!
View from balcony off of Master Bedroom.
Master Bath
Second Bedroom Upstairs. Queen and Twin Beds, full bath with vanity, huge closet!
Downstairs living area with queen sleeper and 10 ft ceilings!
Looking down hall into lower kitchen. Ten foot ceilings!
Downstairs has second full size washer/dryer
Queen Bedroom Downstairs
Bunk Room, Full on Bottom, Twin on Top.
Bunk Room with TV/DVD
Beautiful water at Crystal Beach!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

“Beautiful Beachfront Rental”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Had an amazing time here - great sunsets, private beach, quiet, safe...
The owners were easy to deal with and very responsive, I will come back for sure.

Arkansas
Reviewed February 10, 2012 for a stay in June 2011

“Over the top”
Reviewed February 3, 2012 for a stay in May 2011
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful experience. The home was exactly as listed. We had 9 people in our group. There was plenty of room for everyone. The bottom level was like a separate apartment. The deck is right on the beach which is a private beach. The home is in exellent condition. The only thing we needed to purchase were groceries. Jean is wonderful to work with. We have already set up our return trip for May 2012. I highly recommend!!!

PA
Reviewed February 3, 2012 for a stay in March 2011

A TripAdvisor Member
“The best vacation spot!”
Reviewed January 31, 2012 for a stay in June 2011
people found this review helpful

We rented this condo June 2011. We loved it so much that we are again renting this June 2012! The condo is just like the pictures and description show...directly on the beach. The beach is private so overcrowding is not an issue. We rented this condo because we have three small boys and did not want to have to travel across roads or up and down elevators to get to the beach. If we needed to go back inside for lunch or anything at all it was not a hassle. The condo was fully stocked with everything that we needed for our vacation. In fact, this year we will not be bringing any towels or beach toys or anything like that because the condo had even that. This is a place that my family will be coming to year after year!

A TripAdvisor Member
“We had a great time in this beautiful, spacious home on the beac”
Reviewed January 20, 2012 for a stay in October 2011
person found this review helpful

We had a great time and had plenty of room for everyone. The deck is huge and leads right onto the beautiful sugar white beach. It was really nice being on a private beach that was right outside the back door! The condo itself is huge with kitchens on two floors. This made it very nice for multiple families and also made it easy and fun for everyone to eat on the deck during one of our days on the beach. The back of condo, facing the beach, is almost all glass so we had a beautiful view the entire time. White sand and emerald green water make a beautiful backdrop to the living areas that we spent time in. There was no shortage of cable televisions, dvd/vcr, and wireless internet for those who wanted it when we weren't on the beach. The private side entrance was great for bring down the kids beach toys and rafts without going through the house. The condo is close to great restaurants and shopping as well. We had a great time and we will be back.

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing