“Return trip even better than the first!”

Luther's Pontoon, Waverunner, & Kayak Rentals
Ranked #5 of 156 Tours in Destin
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in Destin, Florida, we are a family owned & operated business that offers Pontoon Boat, Waverunner, & Kayak Rentals. We have dockside parking, wheelchair accessibility, and our dockmates help load and unload your equipment from your car to and from your boat. Remember, you're on vacation!Our Pontoon boats have a built-in CD player, FM/AM radio, & iPod auxiliary ports.
Valparaiso, Indiana
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Return trip even better than the first!”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Our June 25 pontoon reservation (for the "Limo") was knocked out by Tropical Storm Debby. We rescheduled for June 29, knowing another family had the Limo that day. Nonetheless, we were thrilled to be going out on a pontoon in Destin because it's one of our favorite activities when we're there (primarily for fishing the Bay and taking the kids to Crab Island). As always, John and the entire staff were wonderful and so efficient in loading up the pontoon (we started out with Olivia, a 24-footer). We'd stopped back in the Harbor about halfway through the day; whoever had the Limo had turned it in early and John offered to move us over to it, we were so thrilled! Josephine is the most luxurious and comfortable 27-footer in Destin Harbor and our family had an incredible afternoon with her! As usual, can't say enough great things about Luther's and we'll continue to be a return customer!

Visited June 2012

Mandeville, Louisiana
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We've rented jet skiis and a pontoon from Luther's last summer, so decided to stick with them, as we enjoyed our experience last year. We were not disappointed. They are very helpful and safety oriented. They always teach you exactly what you need to know in driving the boat and the jet skiis. The boat & jet skiis were in top notch condition, and filled with gas. We had absolutely no problems with anything. Unfortunately the weather was looking bad when we brought the jet skiis in after our 4 hour time frame, and they suggested that we could go ahead and turn in our boat, too, and they wouldn't charge us for the whole 8 hours on the boat rental. So, instead of trying to get the most money out of us, they were more concerned about our safety.
We called a few weeks before our arrival date to book a reservation, which they did, with no money down. Their rates are also very good. It's run by a husband & wife and their son. So, it felt very family oriented, and safe. We will be renting again from them next summer, too!

San Antonio, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Time!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We had a great time on the pontoon boat we rented from Luther's. The teens in our group loved Crab Island! Luther's staff was excellent and had us loaded and on the water within minutes of showing up.

Hernando, Mississippi, USA
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great Service”
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

We have used Luther's 3 years in a row for pontoon rentals and the service and rate is the best in Destin. The staff is extremely friendly and provide great service. I would recommend Luther's to anyone.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“No Customer Service!!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

After several times of trying to connect with Luther's I finally did. I left my name, number, and time I would be there two days in advance. My wife and I were going to rent a jet ski for 2 hours. While the gentleman on the phone was talking with me our call was disconnected. I tried approx. 20 more times to call that evening. Every time I called I received a message stating that the voice mail was full. The next morning I called at 8am. The same gentleman answered my phone call. After several minutes of hearing rustling of papers and many things dropping on the floor, he stated he was not able to find my reservation. So I attempted to make another reservation with him. He then told me he did not rent jet skis on an hourly basis. Only for 4 hours. I tried to explain to him again what I wanted and he told me I could take my business elsewhere...So I DID!!!

3 Thank clintster19