“Pleasant Surprise”

Ranked #81 of 306 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American, Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Crust pizzas and pasta dishes are created as masterpieces each and every time we make them. We make our own dough and sauce and use only quality cheeses and ingredients to complete our pizza pies, lasagna, meatballs, calzones and subs. We offer a 10", 12" and 16" pizzas served in a casual, family atmosphere or take-out and delivery for your convenience. Lunch and dinner is served from 11:30am-10pm. There is a variety of family-friendly fare offered for our guests as well as craft beer, wine and a full liquor selection. We are conveniently located in the Destin harbor area. Stop by for a slice in paradise.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

I had pasta on my mind when I was driving through Destin today and discovered a great restaurant, which I will definitely return to next time I'm that way. The lasagna was great with the best sauce I ever remember having. The pleasant atmosphere and friendly service was just what I was looking for to do break up my hectic day. Thanks to my new friends, owners Charlie and Brenda, for checking with me on my experience as I was leaving. Highly recommended!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank ChrisWHarris

Snellville, Georgia
“Awesome za”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Some of the best, if not THE best pizza, i have ever had, and ive eaten a lot of pizza! The service was friendly and prompt and the atmosphere was extremely inviting and relaxed. The crust was flakey and delicious. You can tell the ingredients were very fresh! I would definitely come back!

Visited January 2014
Roanoke, VA
“Real Italian pizza”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

You can tell by the great taste of the pizza we had that this is a real Italian restaurant, yes a lot better than your traditional chains. Good atmosphere, great service and not hard to find. Please do not judge this book by it's cover; as it has no expensive outside decor but who needs that. If you are reading this that means you are looking for pizza, pastas or whatever, so look no further go there now.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank beach75
Destin, Florida
“Wow, don't miss this!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful pizza-such polite helpers I can tell I am in the south:)! The cheeses bread is unusual and very good. We had thin crust sausage, pepperoni, mushroom, spinach, and onion- the sausage is different and special- very tasty- they deliver to most of Destin so no excuse to miss this truly homemade treasure of a meal.

• Visited January 2014
College Station, Texas
“Great pizza”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Great pizza. Wonderful taste, good toppings. Very friendly staff. Refreshing feel compared to big national pizza chains. Will be back!