“Amazing pizza for a great price!”
Review of Crust Pizzeria

Crust Pizzeria
Ranked #85 of 308 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American, Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Crust pizzas and pasta dishes are created as masterpieces each and every time we make them. We make our own dough and sauce and use only quality cheeses and ingredients to complete our pizza pies, lasagna, meatballs, calzones and subs. We offer a 10", 12" and 16" pizzas served in a casual, family atmosphere or take-out and delivery for your convenience. Lunch and dinner is served from 11:30am-10pm. There is a variety of family-friendly fare offered for our guests as well as craft beer, wine and a full liquor selection. We are conveniently located in the Destin harbor area. Stop by for a slice in paradise.
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

We happened upon this restaurant by chance and thought we would give it a try. We are so glad we did. I got the thin crust personal pizza with extra cheese and my husband got the thin crust personal pizza with spinach and Italian sausage. Both pizzas were AMAZING. It was the best pizza we have both had in a long time. The great prices made it that much better! We took our 14 month old with is and the staff was so friendly and accommodating. Great place!!

There are newer reviews for Crust Pizzeria

Reviewed October 5, 2013

This place is great! Service and value are awesome. The pizza is fresh and homemade. Would recommend trying it out, bring the family!!

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Ate here for lunch, it was the best pizza I have ever had. We had a half veggie with beef and half Mexican pizza. SOO good!! We will be back!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

When our plans to go to a restaurqant that was close to our hotel to have some pizza turned up closed we deciding to go to Crust Pizzeria as we had seen it on our back and forth travels through Destin. Truly a gem. New York style pizza in Florida whoda thunk? Great and quick service,Great crust, great sauce, great pizza!! I would not hesitate to recommend this pizza joint to anyone who is in the mood for pizza and in the area or planning to be in the area. Now on our favorite restraurants list.
John S.

1  Thank johnschreiber06
Reviewed September 27, 2013

What a pleasant surprise this little restaurant ended up being. I have had my share a pizza in my day and thought I had eaten the best, but this pizza made me think twice. They were offering a special...2 slices and an unlimited drink refill for $6.00" which caused us to stop for a quick lunch. The interior was very clean and pleasant with a nice pillow in each booth to put behind your back if you wished. The staff was very friendly and prompt. I added a few toppings to my pizza slices and they came out loaded and just to my liking. The crust was home made and quite delish and on the thin side which gave a crispness to it. I could tell this was not pizza that had been sitting around waiting to be reheated, it was very moist and just the right amount of juicy, we were more than pleased. While we were eating the owner came over to welcome us and ask if everything was to our liking. I had noticed they had a "Trip Advisor" designation on their door when I entered and I told the owner I was a frequent contributor with reviews. He said he would be very appreciative if I would take the time to mention "Crust" and I assured him it would be my pleasure as they more than earned a good review. So, here I am keeping a promise and happy to do so.

1  Thank sweetlizziec