“Great Pizza!”

Ranked #84 of 308 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American, Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Crust pizzas and pasta dishes are created as masterpieces each and every time we make them. We make our own dough and sauce and use only quality cheeses and ingredients to complete our pizza pies, lasagna, meatballs, calzones and subs. We offer a 10", 12" and 16" pizzas served in a casual, family atmosphere or take-out and delivery for your convenience. Lunch and dinner is served from 11:30am-10pm. There is a variety of family-friendly fare offered for our guests as well as craft beer, wine and a full liquor selection. We are conveniently located in the Destin harbor area. Stop by for a slice in paradise.
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were impressed by the pizza here, as most restaurants in Destin lacked the "wow" factor. We had it twice and both times were great. We ate in the restaurant for lunch one day and also did carryout one day. The restaurant is nice and there is also outdoor seating in the back. I would definitely say it's the best pizza in town!

Saint Joseph, Missouri
“Go for the food not the service”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Met the former partner-owners earlier in the week so we thought we would give it a try. The food was really good. My wife had pizza and I had baked zita....I had ordered a salad which did not get to me until after the main course was served and half eaten. It was not busy at all, which reinforces my belief that when you are not busy, your service goes downhill which is opposite from what you would expect. I would go back for the food...it was that good, but....

Brandon, Florida
“Great service... OK pizza”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

The service was excellent, our waitress was very friendly. The restaurant is nice and cozy. We stopped in for lunch for the lunch special... two huge pieces of pizza and a drink for $6. Good price for the quality of the pizza... any higher of a price and I would have been disappointed. The crust is very very thin and extremely hard. The sauce is mediocre and the pepperoni was probably bought in a package at Walmart. The cheese is overwhelming... my doin ended up peeling all the cheese off of his pizza. The restaurant is cool for a quick stop but I wouldn't expect amazing pizza . Its pretty average.

Destin, Florida
“Little Piece of Italy in Destin”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Real nice Italian restaurant. Love the food. The shrimp entrée I ate was so good, I ordered more! I though ordered a slice of pizza which was divine. If you are looking for a place to eat in Destin, this is the place to go!

Crestview, Florida
“Nice surprise. Great service. Good pizza!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I was in Destin and I was looking for pizza for lunch. I went first to the pizza place attached to Maquires, but the door was locked. I had passed Crust while headed there, so I turned around and went back. It was a smart decision. Parking in back was easy and they had an entrance and outside seating back there off of busy Hwy 98. I went inside and the waitress behind the counter said, please sit anywhere you want. She was very friendly and talkative and treated me no different even though I was dining alone. That means a lot as I dine out alone often. My waitress came out and took my order. I ordered a side salad and a medium cheese pizza with basil added. They have a great daily special of two slices of pepperoni pizza and drink for $6. But, I like leftover pizza and wanted to get the whole pie experience. The salad was fresh crisp, cold and good. They only complaint I have is the bottled ranch. Why restaurants don't take the time to make it is beyond me. It makes all the difference in the world. The waitress brought extra dressing without being asked and the beer and glass was very cold. The decorations were quaint and included kids drawings which made it a very 'local' place. The pizza came out hot and looked great. The cheese was stringy, hot and abundant. The crust was thin and very crisp. It may have been cooked a minute or two too long, but it was still a great pizza. The sauce was fresh tasting and could use a bit more spice, but with the red pepper flakes and Parmesan cheese shakers on the table, it was easy to customise. I really liked this cute local place and will recommend to my friends and family and will definitely be back.