“Excellent pizza”

Ranked #81 of 306 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American, Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Crust pizzas and pasta dishes are created as masterpieces each and every time we make them. We make our own dough and sauce and use only quality cheeses and ingredients to complete our pizza pies, lasagna, meatballs, calzones and subs. We offer a 10", 12" and 16" pizzas served in a casual, family atmosphere or take-out and delivery for your convenience. Lunch and dinner is served from 11:30am-10pm. There is a variety of family-friendly fare offered for our guests as well as craft beer, wine and a full liquor selection. We are conveniently located in the Destin harbor area. Stop by for a slice in paradise.
“Excellent pizza”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

The pizza was one of the best I've ever had. The sauce is amazing. Atmosphere is okay. The homemade desserts were to die for! We would go back for sure!

Cullman, Alabama
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

First trip to this restaurant and we were very happy with it. It has a very warm feel to the place and is located just across the street from mcgwires and a door or two down from harborwalk.

We had the cheese sticks and they were awesome and then we had the Meatlover's pizza and the time that it took for the pizza to bake was well worth it. The texture was fantastic and the toppings were top notch. The cost of the pizza was ~$23, and was fine with us as there was more than the three of us could eat.

Due to the time it takes to manufacture greatness, I would not recommend going at the lunch rush or dinner rush which is what most of the negative reviews indicate they are doing. Skip a meal and go early or eat a bit late and you will enjoy!

If you like chain restaurant pizza, this isn't it...this is the way it should be done.

Nashville, TN
“Great Meatlover's”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Read the reviews and decided to give it a shot. Initially tried to order Mellow Mushroom but they didn't answer their phone. Thankfully, we got to try a new place and it was worth it. Ordered it to go so I can't really comment on the service, but when I picked it up, they were very courteous and friendly. Pizza was great. We opted for the Meatlover's and we were not disappointed. Crust was the thin and crispy and it was very good. Almost like a brick oven style pizza. Would highly recommend.

Visited March 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
“High price low low quality!!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

When my family and I first walked in we noticed two dirty tables like someone just got done eating. We were not greeted for a while and wasn’t sure if we were supposed to seat our self’s. We stood there for a while and someone finely came out and said to pick a table. After we got our drinks we seen a large family of 10 come in and sit next to us. I was looking at my plate and seen dried cheese on it along with my family’s plates. I then grabbed the plates next to us to find that they were dirtier than the ones that I had. One plate even had a chunk of dried cheese on the bottom of it. The family of 10 setting by us noticed that their plates were dirty too and left after getting their drinks. I went ahead and stayed for the pizza even after being grossed out by the dirty plates. Take in mind my family of 4 had 4 drinks and two large pizza’s and I end up paying $65.00 and couldn’t really eat it because I could only think about the dirty plates and how dirty the kitchen must be. I wish I had left after seeing the dirty plates!! I came there on spring break 3-19-2013 and I promise I will NEVER GO BACK!! I was really surprised that the lady that waited on us was surprised about the family of 10 leaving. She even had the nerve to ask the 2 people at the bar why they left and that they didn’t pay for the $16 worth of drinks that they didn’t drink.

Destin, Florida
“not good pizza”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

sorry, I know lots of people are giving this pizza a good review but I personally did not care for it. Little Caesars would have been better!, the crust was very hard and tough!. also.. I ordered one with pepperoni red peppers and onion. it was pretty tasteless. no I did not complain because we had already had a misunderstanding when ordering. they did not want to honor a buy one get one coupon, even though we had asked prior to ordering if we could use it and was told yes. we ordered and then waitress came back and told us coupon was only good for entrees. well we were eating pizza as our entree!... so I cancelled the order and told them we would order something different. owner came out and spoke with us and finally agreed to us using the coupon. he also tried to tell us coupon was only good for entrees. but once again I had to explain that we had been told by hostess that they would honor it but did not tell us we could not eat pizza as our entree. the atmosphere at the place is very nice. we had been there when it was the florida house. the food was really good then.