“Great service, good food.”
Review of Crust Pizzeria

Crust Pizzeria
Ranked #74 of 303 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Crust pizzas and pasta dishes are created as masterpieces each and every time we make them. We make our own dough and sauce and use only quality cheeses and ingredients to complete our pizza pies, lasagna, meatballs, calzones and subs. We offer a 10", 12" and 16" pizzas served in a casual, family atmosphere or take-out and delivery for your convenience. Lunch and dinner is served from 11:30am-10pm. There is a variety of family-friendly fare offered for our guests as well as craft beer, wine and a full liquor selection. We are conveniently located in the Destin harbor area. Stop by for a slice in paradise.
Carmel, IN
“Great service, good food.”
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

This pizza was recommended to us by a local. Try the meatball pie and garlic cheese bread--very good! Great service.

“We ate here three times in the five days we were in Destin!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

The food here is awesome. I had the spicy egg burrito and my husband had the omlet . everything was cooked to.perfection.. the portions.were huge and one burrito would have easily fed us both. the next night we went back and had pizza. It was delicious and huge. loving this place like we do, we ate breakfast there again before we left for home, again it was wonderful. the service is great. the owners made.it a point to come around and talk to the customers. very classy people. highly recommend.

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
“terrible”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I'm sorry...but I don't know what everyone is talking about? We ordered pizza and the crust had to have been frozen. It was not good. My husband is Italian, and we have had a lot of pizza at many different restaurants over the years... this was one of the worst pizzas we have eaten.

Fort Drum, New York
“Really good pizza but I've had better”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I was anxious to try this place since at the time it was rated #1 in Destin on tripadvisor. I really liked my pizza but I'm not quite sure why the restaurant is so highly rated. The pizza was good, pretty pricey, but nothing very special about it.

Crestview, Florida
“Real homemade food”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I ate at this pizzeria cause of it's advertisement in the local paper and a guests BAD review. Yes, A bad review cause the pizza was greasy.. That is a sign of REAL ingredients and not processed. I also tried the spinanch basket it's soft not crunchy like a calzone. and real cheese that is stringy, when you pull it a part. Enough for two or an appetizer! It has fresh spinach cheese and real garlic bits with homemade sauce on the side.. You won't be disappointed..