“Friendly staff & clean room”

Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy.
Ranked #35 of 38 Hotels in Destin
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Only stayed for one night for a weekend getaway. Sandy at the front desk was so nice and so glad I had the opportunity to check in and check out with her. Our room was very clean. The bed was very comfortable and the shower head in the shower had great water pressure. Definitely will be staying here again and hopefully for longer than a night.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 17, 2013

First, rooms advertised on here are NOTHING like they look when you arrive. Very small. The bathroom is larger than the room was very impressed with the bathroom, although the shower leaks into the floor. The full kitchenette has a fridge and a stove top. No dish soap to wash dishes with. Why call it extended stay if you don't provide everything for an extended stay? Isn't that the point? Front desk woman was very nice when checking in made me feel welcome. Always short on towels or didn't have any had to wait for twenty minutes at one point. 120 bucks a night just wasn't worth it.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Kyler B
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Me and a group of my girl friends were supposed to be staying in Panama City Beach for spring break, however our room was filled with bugs and we needed to get out ASAP. One of our friends was staying here at the Extend Stay America and luckily we got the last room available. When we arrived here late that night we felt like we were at home. The man at the front desk was friendly and very helpful. We got into the room and there wasn't a care in the world because we knew it was clean, homey, and safe for us to stay. We had to check out and re-check back in to another room during the week and when we went to check out, the manager, who we found out was also from Tennessee, was absolutely incredible to deal with and helped us out so much. The staff was so incredibly friendly and helpful and always had a smile on their face. I would definitely recommend staying here to anyone. Just a short drive to the beach, is quiet, clean, and above all gives you a place to feel safe and at home. Thank you for such a wonderful stay here. We truly do appreciate it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed here for several nights and it was a wonderful place for the price. The staff was especially nice, Sandy and another lady who worked with her. Very helpful with my first visit to this beautiful part of America. Would recommend to anyone.
Thank you.
Larry

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Nice room and good location for walking down to the beach.
Also reccomend it if you are visiting seaside etc.
The front desk staff are great and vey welcoming
Especially Seila.
Will stay again when in the area.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 10, 2013

When my husband got a short-notice 3 month assigment to the Fort Walton Beach area we decided it would be a great opportunity for me to go with him and experience this beautiful part of Florida. One worry was finding a hotel where our little dog was able to stay with us. We also wanted a place where we would be able to prepare our meals and feel at home. Thanks to Sandy at the front desk, who I spoke to on the phone prior to our trip, I knew this property met all our needs and wishes. We are here now and truely feel at home, the room is well equiped; comfortable bed, nice furniture and a nice kitchen area with everything we need. The entire staff is great, friendly and helpful. A special thanks to Sandy.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2013

On a tight budget during a recent work assignment, I booked a suite @ Extended Stay America
4615 Opa Locka Lane in Destin, FL 32541. My needs required that I be able to cook small meals and have enough work area to fulfill my job expectations. So here are my observations:
We are inundated with Hotel advertising if not on line, for sure on TV. Every advert presents an beautiful environment and an accommodating staff to make your stay memorable. Well, during my travels and hotels stays, what you see isn't always what you get.

The team here @ ESA - Destin confirmed to me that great things can happen in the hotel biz.

TEAM WORK is the thru-line of my review. Starting with my initial phone call to book a room, to the moment that I departed weeks later, the team here headed by Faye Dias General Manager has knocked it out of the park! The entire staff here from GM to the porters always displayed a genuine, friendly attitude. No matter the time of day or where ever I was in the hotel, everyone was always nice! The room was spacious, clean and adequately equipped, the internet service was fast, they even offer a toll-free number for tech support which I used successfully. Even that person was nice!

Clearly, the mission here is understood throughout the enter staff, they all understand what a hotel stay should feel like. The all understand customer service.

A special shout out to Delana Reim, Assistant General Manager, who always went the extra mile to make sure that everything that I needed was satisfactory. In my book, that rarely happens, she deserves a blue ribbon!

Thanks to Faye, Delana, Sandy, Sheila, Martin and the entire ESA team for making me feel at home!

Randall

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Randallfoodie
Travelers also viewed these Destin hotels
Sleep Inn
Days Inn Destin
#36 of 38 in Destin
Home2 Suites by Hilton Destin
SummerPlace Inn Destin FL Hotel

Been to Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy.

Address: 4615 Opa Locka Ln, Destin, FL 32541-0711 (Formerly Suburban Extended Stay)
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Destin
Ranked #35 of 38 Hotels in Destin
Price Range: $68 - $176 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Destin Hotel Destin