“Good Seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

The food was good, the wait was rather long. The food seemed a little pricey for the amount of food you got. The service was a little slow at first.

1  Thank cjbettis
Write a ReviewReviews (1,166)

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

I was a little anxious about stepping into Dewey Destin's after having snorkeled all morning. Luckily, there is outdoor seating! Yay! Considering how many people they fed, the food came out in record time. I can never say this enough, best popcorn shrimp!!!

1  Thank sweet037
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This place was recommended by friends. We had a group of 10 and was seated immediately as we got there as they opened. The waitress was excellent but the food varied very good and hot to not good and cold. It was busy but there should not be this much difference in the food when it is delivered. Doubt we will be returning.

1  Thank BluePlate-Now
Reviewed June 23, 2013

This is the first time we have eaten here in our many visits to Destin. We have been to the other location and while the food was great, my wife wasn't all that comfortable in the setting. Tonight we went early (before 6) and got in right away and sat outside. The setting was wonderful and our waitress was pleasant and efficient. I got a cup of the gumbo (spicy, different than I expected but great) and the Crab Cakes. I LOVE grouper but read other reviews and I had the cakes. I was glad I ordered what I did. The tartar sauce was so much better than what you pick up in a supermarket! Not super sweet but amazing; I thought I tasted blue cheese in the sauce.
My wife ordered the Mediterranean Mahi and was a big fan of that choice. We will go back!

1  Thank askoolbeacher
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Fantastic crab legs and a hard working wait staff. The flounder was good as well. Serves only seafood which was caught in the gulf the same day. A little on the high side but was worth it.

1  Thank RayGCincinnati_OH