Hilton Sandestin Beach, Golf Resort & Spa
$308
$269
$269
$249
Hampton Inn & Suites Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
$215
SummerPlace Inn Destin FL Hotel(Destin)(Great Value!)
$239
Wingate by Wyndham Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
$204
$184
Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin(Destin)(Great Value!)
$189
$161
CandlewoodSuites
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
$256
Travelocity
$300
Travelocity
2,798 results
All reviewsbunk bedsjunior suitesushi barbreakfast buffetself parkingpartial viewindoor poolper daybaytowne wharfoff seasonnice resortspring breakbring your ownfamily vacationwhite sandemerald coastocean front
Reviewed May 8, 2005

I stayed at the Sandestin Beach resort this past weekend, at the Bayside Inn. It is a magnificient resort. We stayed at the Bayside Inn. I was traveling with my father and we had a resortview room. There is a small kitchen area - with a coffee maker and stove top. It wasnt new, but clean and comfortable. I will definitely come back here. There is so much to do - for all ages. There is a shuttle that will take you all over the property - which stops at all the hotels, as well as the beach, and all the shopping areas. Whenever your ready to be picked up - you just pick up the phone by the tram stop and tell them where you are and where you want to go, and they arrive within minutes. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. We ate at Finz by the beach which was delicious and then went to the village and what a scene that was. Lots of restaurants and bars, and the cutest shops. And its right on the water and its beautiful!! We ate at the broken egg for breakfast the next morning and that was also delicious and healthy. The only mistake I made was booking my trip on Hotwire. I found out I paid more than if I booked it directly online with the hotel. When I got to the hotel - they had no record of my reservation and I had to fight with hotwire on my cell phone for 2 hours until they finally refaxed the reservation information to the hotel. What a mistake that was. I also found out if you book directly with the hotel, they offer a 10% discount on their website. Ill never do that again. Plus hotwire was rude and not helpful in any way.

9  Thank riorio
Reviewed May 2, 2005

We have stayed at many resort properties. After reading this board, I was sure I had made the wrong choice. Glad I decided to believe the postive postings.

This hotel is very nice. Three pools - one indoor, two outside. RIght on the Gulf of Mexico with spectacular sugary white sand. Front desk, valet, bell desk couldn't have been more attentive. Our room was VERY large. We stayed in the family tower and had a large room with an alcove with bunk beds, a full bath, and then an additional sink, a minibar, with another sink, microwave and coffe maker. 2 more double beds and a sleeper sofa that also slept 2. A very nice balcony with two chairs. Awesome view of the gulf. Our room was in very good condition and appeared to have been newly renovated. The baths were granite and marble.

THe pool bar was great, yes perhaps the prices were more expensive than if I schlepped a cooler of beer - but this is a resort! There was live entertainemnt outside by the pool and then again in the evening at the bar.

Yes, there were a few conventions occuring and TWO weddings and Tulane University Fraternity dinner - it made for a nice blend of people, not too crowded.

We had a very good time, and would love to return here and would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

Additionally, the HOtel is part of the Sandestin Resort and offers a complimentary shuttle all over the property - to the golf courses, tennis and Baytown, which is also nice for a little shopping and dinner. Our family of 4 (kids 12 & 10) loved this place!

• Stayed: April 2005
8  Thank kosx4
A TripAdvisor Member
Biloxi, Missippi
Reviewed March 28, 2005

we have visited sandestin a few times and every time is great!!!!! during breakfast at the buffet they have a great chef that cooks wonderful waffles!!! OH MY GOSH they are amazing!!! I never liked waffles till i tried them there. man i must have gained 2000 pounds ok enough about that, lets get to the good stuff. The rooms are awesome, half of the rooms have bunk-beds for kids to enjoy, along with a king bed for the parents and a pull-out-sofa. The pools are great! there is an indoor pool for those cold rainy days and an outdoor one for those sun-shine days. the waiters will come around while you are tanning and take your order. you dont have to lift a finger till the bill comes around haha! the beach, now is the best thing there, BEAUTIFUL, powdery, white sand, and crystal clear blue water. Lots of room to soak up the sun! There is also an arcade for those un-sun-lovers but its pretty fun to go to at night when there isn't any sun to be in. the restaurants are FAB-U-LOUS!! Seagars even has famous people to come there sometimes. It has a collection of signatures from the famous that have visited. Great steaks, and gourmet food fit for the king of the world. Seagars is pricey but is well worth it. It has received top awards. Everyone is nice with good manners. Oh and they have wonderful virgin strawberry daquires! You oughta try one!!!

• Stayed: May 2004, traveled on business
7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Lawrenceburg, Indiana
Reviewed March 27, 2005

the place is wonderful!!! and we will return alot of things to do,shopping and alot of it,as well as golf,the weather was great for our short stay 78 for all days mar24-26. we plan to go back in june for a longer stay. All the places we ate at was good try fudpuckers it is fun and the food is really good. have fun ,oh yes the beach is really white and pretty ,but hard to run in if your a runer.

• Stayed: March 2005
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 1, 2005

We have been coming to Destin for 22 years...my Grandmother lives in Sandestin. Unfortunately we always have to stay in some area of the Sandestin resort complex - we hate it. Homes or rooms are ALWAYS dirty and smelly, especially if you go off season when no one has checked them for weeks or months. The Hilton smells the worst. Our advice is to stay ANYWHERE other than Sandestin if you can.

9  Thank germaphobextreme