Stayed 5.17 - 22.08. We stayed with points so cannot speak from a cost perspective. My dad is a diamond member so that got us free continental breakfast and internet in the room. Otherwise the breakfast was a whopping $19.95 and the internet was $9.95 plus tax. For the full buffet breakfast you add an additional $7.50. Other costs....an umbrella and two chairs at the beach was $40 for full day and $25 for a half. Very pricey in my opinion. The restaurant at the pool was very expensive and would not recommend.
The hotel rooms and staff were great. The bunk beds for the kids were great and separated from the rest of the room. The rooms were large so the kids had room to do things as well. Beds were comfortable, sinks drained, water was hot, etc.
I would expect to have wi-fi in the hotel rooms, but only could get that down in the lobby area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa offers guests beachfront paradise with six restaurants, three bars, three pools, two whirlpools, four championship golf courses and Serenity by the Sea Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Sandestin Beach, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sandestin Beach, Golf Hotel Destin
- Hilton Sandestin Beach, Golf Resort And Spa
- Hilton Hotel Destin
- Hilton Destin
- Hilton Sandestin Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Hilton
- Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa
- Destin Hilton