“so-so”

The Shed Barbeque
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The food was just average, nothing outstanding. However, The Shed does support the community and has a great nighttime atmosphere with bands and beer, so you may want to give it a try.

There are newer reviews for The Shed Barbeque

Reviewed August 15, 2012

The Bar-B-Que was pretty good, served on paper plates, sides ok, not busy at all at lunch. Staff friendly and competent. The reason for my lower rating is that the food cost was not a good value for what you are served. I'm told they have a loud band in the evening playing on the back porch.

Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

I went here told it was great BBQ. I left knowing if never return. Service was good but I went for amazing BBQ and left knowing I had thrown away $40. If your looking for good BBQ I suggest driving past this place a I wished I had.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I'm all about saying good things in my reviews...but I have to be honest about The Shed's food. It was definitely below average tasting. I'm from Texas where barbecue is GREAT....and this barbecue doesn't even compare. The staff was in too much of a hurry to be helpful (although we were there during their busiest time) and the place was not well kept.

From the top floor you can see the water....kind of! The atmosphere could have been fun...and seemed like the kind of place you could throw your peanut shells on the floor. But things weren't kept very clean. The prices are simply too high for that kind of food. I had the ribs....and they tasted old!!!

Sorry....but I won't go back there. Now...it MAY have a fun nightlife, but I had my kids with me and we just had dinner.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We arrived around 6:30 pm. Normally, at this time, all Destin restaurants are very busy. The Shed was not. That should have been a warning. You get a menu, decide what you want, and order at the checkout (similar to ordering takeout). They ask where you are sitting and do bring the food out to you (in a styrofoam container). We had no problem with any of that. However, the food was very bland. My son had the pulled chicken, and it literally had no taste. It was like it was boiled in water and pulled apart. The pork was average, the ribs had no flavor either. The baked beans were OK. Luckily, they have plenty of barbeque sauce to give it some taste. We (all four of us) agreed that we would not go back again.