“Perfect.”
Review of Xtreme H2o Sports

Xtreme H2o Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: At Xtreme H2o Watersports we offer the best prices in destin for:Parasail - Dolphin Tours via Wave Runner - Pontoon Boats - Jet SkiDon’t You think you should get the Jet Ski / Waverunner for the entire time you paid for it! We DO! That’s why we offer NO IDLE TIMES! Take off from our launch and keep on moving! We recommend that you call a day ahead for reservations at the begining of your trip! Don't let bad weather spoil your fun. We also accpet walk up cusomters as well! Reservations will guarantee That when you arrivewe will have the Xtreme H2o Parasail, dolphin tour via waverunners, jet ski OR Pontoon boat rentals waiting for you so you don't have to wait on them.
Reviewed October 23, 2013

First time my boyfriend and i rented a waverunner from a company as great as Xtreme H2O. Robert was the person that greeted us, and set us up with everything we needed to do and know about the wave runner. He was very helpful and friendly. We will definitely be back next year to rent from you guys again. Best rate on rentals i have seen yet. We had a great memorable time. Best part was the customer service and that the wave runner wasn't governed down. We had a blast.

We were excited to leave the Bay and ride into the Gulf. We got to see MANY Dolphins, and the water in Destin is BEAUTIFUL.

Thanks Xtreme H2O.
and the employee that helped us, Robert.

There are newer reviews for Xtreme H2o Sports

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We will be back next year for sure to rent another pontoon boat from Xtreme. The service was great-the gentleman who set us up was great. The boat was very nice-the best we saw on the water as far as pontoon boats go! Everything was in good working order and really, Xtreme is the best value around Destin. While on the water, we went to Crab Island and from being around there and nearby we saw many fish, 3 dolphins, several hermit crabs, several different kinds of stingrays, and we picked up many nice shells as well. We had a great time and will definitely be back!

1  Thank Kim C
Reviewed October 11, 2013

First time riding on wave runners in the ocean and we had a wonderful time. The guy that helped us told us exactly where to go to see dolphins without a guide. And wow we seen a ton of them there was 4 different pods of them! This is a must do in Destin, don't do the crowded boats take off on your own and really see the wildlife

2  Thank FrankieTy
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I am giving Extreme H2O a terrible rating because the management on duty the day we rented a pontoon boat did not place a premium on safety. As I learned that day, when it comes to water conditions/safety, never assume that this or any company you rent from will advise you about potential problems or turn you and, most importantly, your money away. To the contrary, this company sent us out in conditions and with equipment which they later admitted - without refund or even apology - "we shouldn't have even let you be out there." Believe me, after it was over I wished they had cancelled our trip.

When we left the marina, the water was just a little choppy, far less than what I have experienced many times. However, these are waters you must live around for years to know and several hours into our rental, the water conditions changed dramatically and very quickly while we were at Crab Island. To make a long story short, a small craft advisory was issued (unknown to us) and the flimsy anchor provided refused to hold with my family and I still in the water; this caused a horrifying predicament for myself after I ensured my wife and child were safely aboard; if I was any less of a swimmer I am certain that I would have had to be rescued or would have drowned because the boat was drifting away quickly. To make matters worse, my wife had zero boating experience, and the current was taking me into deep water, so far away that my wife could not hear my instructions. The best I could do was swim like hell against the current to the boat, hang onto the rescue buoy rope, and shout directions to my wife to pilot into shallow water. I still have cuts all over my legs from the barnacles.

The company did attempt to call us to alert us, but called our home phone instead of the cell # clearly listed on the form. As far as the anchor, the employee who was sent to rescue their boat had the audacity to tell me that the anchor and rope length was inadequate like it was my responsibility. After I reminded him that this was his business, he backtracked and said it was the "same anchor as every other pontoon in Destin", which I knew was untrue because I had helped two other rental boats pull anchor that day and had four other boaters tell me I should complain about the piece of junk anchor I was given after I had to stamp it down for like the 20th time in three-four feet of water. After displaying some restrained anger, the employee once again admitted that the anchor rig was garbage, especially on a day like that.

Other than nearly drowning, the anchor was also useless for fishing, even in 4' or less of water. At least a dozen times, I put down anchor in 4' or less of water and within 5-10 minutes had drifted as many as 250 yards away. Additionally, the throttle was a non-responsive all-or-nothing piece of junk, often still in neutral while pushed 90% forward. Finally, other than the young men who helped us load/unload the boat, I found the employees to be tiresome of their customers and acting like they were doing everyone a favor by collecting hundreds of dollars. The way I saw other people being treated, I knew better than ask for a refund; I was just very thankful to escape with my life and drive away.

5  Thank Volsrule98
junes1976, Owner at Xtreme H2o Sports, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

To all of our return and future customers,
My name is Jason Schilder owner of Xtreme H2o Sports. Above all we at Xtreme H2o put your safety first. Unfortunately July of 2013 has been the rainiest year in 75 years. The day that the gentleman is speaking about as he stated started out as a beautiful July day, sunshine and beautiful emerald green water, nothing on the radar and turned into one of the worst storm fronts of the year. When I noticed on the radar which I monitor every 5 - 15 minutes, a buildup of thunderstorms coming from the north I immediately tried to call all of our customers. The number that the gentleman had given us to reach him was his home phone number. When I could not get ahold of him I jumped on a waverunner and proceeded to go track down all of our boats to explain that they needed to come back to the marina as soon as possible and that their was an unusually strong line of thunderstorms heading our way. Xtreme H2o is 200 yards from Crab Island where all the boats were hanging out at. Approximately a 5 minute boat ride. When I found the gentleman that wrote this review he was anchored far north of crab island in 15 foot of water with a 20 foot rope for an anchor line. This is not enough. It takes 3 times the length of rope as the depth of the water for an anchor to hold and we do not leave 50 foot ropes on the pontoons so that customers who forget to pull the anchor do not blow the lower units up by wrapping rope and chains up around the propeller. Upon request we supply more rope for people who wish to fish in deep water. While I was at Crab Island I also warned many other pontoon boats with small children of the impending threat of bad weather. When this gentleman reached the dock the wind had increased to 30 mph and I was running around with a high sense of urgency securing boats, jetskis and umbrellas. One of my crew secured his pontoon boat and helped them off the boat. There was no other companies telling their rentals to come in at crab island that day. Knock on wood I sleep well at night being one of the few watersports companies in Destin that has never had any serious injuries and this is a rarity in a business with inherently high risk.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Thanks to Xtreme H2o Sports,the staff at Xtreme H2O were friendly and professional thru the process from beginning to end. Thanks Ben at front desk for excellent customer service and reassuring me of the safety grounds to follow in renting ski's for the first time. My family and I had the most amazing experience on the Emerald coast waters. To see the coast from the waters would change our lives forever. We rented 3 jet ski's after the rain passed to cruise the Harbor and Crab Island near sunset hours. There were 2 families of dolphins greeting us by the opening of the jetti's, the baby of the pod splashed water with his tail to wave hello!!

WE WILL BE BACK!