Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beach Street Cottages Beach Service and Surf Lessons

We used Ride On for both beach service (chair and umbrella rental) and surf lessons for my 10 year... read more

Reviewed June 28, 2022
KEMSTL
Saint Louis, Missouri
Age 46 first time surfing - amazing experience 🤙

Trey is a natural teacher. I had never surfed before and decided age 46 is the time to start. He... read more

Reviewed June 21, 2022
rachelsP2582VF

All reviews riding waves dave's restaurant taking pictures dylan lesson guys vacation kids shore fl capt gulf
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2020

These guys are great!! It was fast and easy to book our kids for the Billabong Camp. Our 15 and 13 year old had so much fun learning how to surf!! They also had chairs and umbrellas for us while we watched.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed August 4, 2020 via mobile

Second time taking surf lessons with this company.
Dylan is a pleasure to work with, making the reservation was easy and quick. Riley is a terrific teacher, he made it fun and exciting.
My daughter loved it.
After her lesson they let her use the surf board to practice and they let me use lounge chairs for a long as she was out there.
I highly recommend using Ride On!

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed July 20, 2020

Starting surfing for the first time a year prior to my first lesson at Ride On, so I was very rusty. Dylan was my instructor for my first lesson & he was amazing. I have had lessons there 4 times and the guys really know what they are doing, and their passion really shows!! Within 4 lessons I was able to surf on my own and now own my own board! I even took my little sister for lessons and she was on the board in no time! 🤙🏼

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed July 18, 2020

The guys at Ride On truly make this an amazing experience for everyone. Their passion, patience and experience definitely shows as they are teaching surf lessons! Myself at 41, my 8 year old girl and 10 year old boy were all were catching waves within the first 15 minutes. It was a blast!!! The instructors stay engaged and excited the entire time. They do a great job of making sure everyone in the group gets equal attention. They even took pictures of us surfing and shared them with us. I highly recommend learning to surf from the Ride On crew. Thanks so much!!!!

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed June 28, 2020

My daughters had a great time! The instructors, Dylan & Jordan were great. I highly recommend them. We will visit them again. Great value.

Date of experience: June 2020