Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beach Street Cottages Beach Service and Surf Lessons

We used Ride On for both beach service (chair and umbrella rental) and surf lessons for my 10 year... read more

Reviewed June 28, 2022
KEMSTL
Saint Louis, Missouri
Age 46 first time surfing - amazing experience 🤙

Trey is a natural teacher. I had never surfed before and decided age 46 is the time to start. He... read more

Reviewed June 21, 2022
rachelsP2582VF

All reviews riding waves dave's restaurant taking pictures dylan lesson guys vacation kids shore fl capt gulf
Selected filters
Reviewed June 28, 2020

My daughters had a great time! The instructors, Dylan & Jordan were great. I highly recommend them. We will visit them again. Great value.

Reviewed June 22, 2020

Husband and daughter so enjoyed the mini-surf lessons! Appreciated your time and expertise! We look forward to returning next year with a larger group. Stay safe!

Reviewed June 15, 2020 via mobile

It was a great experience! Great value for the price! Made some great memories and now my son is addicted.

Reviewed June 8, 2020 via mobile

I’ve always wanted to learn to surf, but always was hesitant to even try. Coach Dylan is not only a incredible teacher, but also a great human. He made me feel comfortable and confident! I caught my first waves during my first private lesson at age 34! I can’t wait to spend a week of getting more time in the water! I was also able to convince friends to go Stand Up Paddle boarding with me and they had a blast! 10/10! Great for first time beginners and all ages! Truly a unforgettable experience!

Reviewed May 28, 2020 via mobile

Booked camp for my teens age 13, 13, and 16. They had a blast and learned basic techniques for beginning surfing.They sent us pictures and videos the next day. Worth every penny!

Date of experience: May 2020