“Average and touristy”

Ranked #19 of 308 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Come check out Destin’s newest breakfast and lunch restaurant open 7 days a week! From scrumptious pancakes and waffles to tasty omelets, Benedicts, and crepes; your taste buds will definitely be craving more.In the mood for lunch? Come check out our over-stuffed baked potatoes, salads, soups and delicious sandwiches. Now serving bloody marys, mimosas, iced lattes, frappes and daiquiris! The Pancakery is open from 7a.m. to 2p.m. providing Destin with delicious food and a fun, family atmosphere.
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Average and touristy”
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We all had the pancakes since we figured that's what they would do best and they were very average. Nothing else is included with them so if you want bacon or hash browns etc ou have to pay extra. It was very crowded and a small place so we had to wait awhile as well

• Korean first
Rolla, Missouri
“YUM!!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

LOVED this one!! Good prices and fantastic food! If you couldn't build a stack of pancakes that would make everyone in your family happy, there would be nothing that could fit the bill! Fantastic food and our waitress was wonderful! Would recommend this highly!

Visited June 2013
Dacula, Georgia
“Huge meals”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Good food. My husband ordered "the mule" which could have fed my family of 4, but we didn't know. Both kids ordered "the happy face" kids meal. Again, the pancake is so big, it would have fed all of us. Obviously, I recommend sharing!
We enjoyed our meals. I realized later I could have an adult beverage. You can't do that at other breakfast chains!

Humble, Texas
“Outstanding Breakfast!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Today my family went to the Pancakery for breakfast. I had the special of the day - Nutella Crepes. It was so delicious! Other items ordered included the strawberry Crepes, M&M pancakes, and banana pancakes. Everyone left happy and full. We all want to go back. Our children ordered chocolate milk. It came with whipped cream on top and a chocolate drizzle. I ordered the cafe mocha latte...yum yum! The pancakes are enormous! I've seen some reviews saying this restaurant is pricey, but not so, when you consider the portion sizes. My Crepes were $8.99 for an order of 3 Crepes. Very reasonable. The wait staff were friendly and prompt. We will definitely be returning!

Visited June 2013
Miramar Beach, Florida, United States
“outstanding...”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Wow! My new favorite restaurant!! Fast service, GREAT crepe, REAL maple syrup!! I will be back...
Dan