“Can I give them six stars?”
Review of ScubaTech

ScubaTech
More attraction details
Owner description: ScubaTech is a full service SCUBA Diving facility. Offering SCUBA Diving and Snorkeling trips, instruction, retail sales, equipment rental, equipment service, air/nitrox fills and out of country travel. Store Hours: 8AM-5PM EVERYDAY
Cincinnati, Ohio
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Can I give them six stars?”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My son and I completed three days of diving (six dives) in mid-July with Scuba Tech. It was the highlight of our trip and probably our summer when all is said and done! Nancy and Shawn were great on the ship. Get on Shawn's good side and bring him an breakfast burrito which he had every morning. Nancy brought up watermelon and fresh pineapple as a snack-Thanks! Since we were doing three days in a row, Nancy took us to six different areas which was much appreciated. We had Greg (relaxed and calm), Tim (keep wearing those bright swim trunks) and Rabbi (are you a comedian on the side?) as dive masters. All were 100 percent professional, personable and passionate about their responsibilities. My son was able to make a good connection with each one of them. Do not go anywhere else to dive but Scuba Tech if you are visiting the Destin area.

2 Thank Scott G

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great dives with some great folks!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

After waiting out the wind and storms for three days-we got on the boat Thursday morning and made it to Amberjack Rocks and the East Bank of the Bridge Rubble for two really good dives. We had Rabbi and Jim as dive masters, Nancy as Captain and Shawn as deckhand-they were all professional and friendly! I was assigned to dive with "Rabbi" as my dive-master as I needed his supervision to finish my advanced open water certification. "Rabbi" is a riot and really a fun person to visit and dive with. We were able to see arrow crab, spade fish, angel fish, lots of bait fish, flounder, sea stars, jelly fish, and much more. Vis was still down to about 35-40' due to the storms-but was a great time. I would highly recommend this operation and would not hesitate to use their services again in the future. KCCO!!

San Antonio, Texas
“2-tank dive”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We went on a 2-tank dive with a dive master. The crew was great, they took care of the divers and helped with problems. The dive master was friendly, involved and showed us some awesome sights. We will definately go with ScubaTech if we are in Destin again.

Mississippi
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Awesome Diving!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We went diving with Scubatech on a Thursday and Friday during mid-July. The seas were 2-3' and the viz was about 70'. Captain Nancy and here crew are top notch and I had a great time with them. The boat is comfortable and easy to access. The ride out only took about 20 minutes and we could see the shore the whole time. She allows spearfishing so we brought our pole spears and came back with several flounder, which she cleaned for us without even asking. This was our second trip with Scubatech and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Southlake, Texas
“Looking to experience Scuba?”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

ScubaTech in Destin are a good choice for people who are new to scuba diving. I am a certified diver and just completed a refresher course with ScubaTech. I am looking forward to going on more trips with them next year and I am confident that their reef trips are good too. All the people who work for ScubaTech are very friendly and experienced.