“Excellent Ice Cream”

Bruster's Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 21 Dessert in Destin
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Drinks, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
New Braunfels, Texas
“Excellent Ice Cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

We visited Bruster's twice during our time in Destin and enjoyed it immensely! I thought it was interesting that so many of the menu items (flavors) changed daily. The ice cream was excellent and the kids working there were friendly and fast.

Gallatin, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ice cream!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

We drove to Destin one night on our vacation to get ice cream. It was good. The only complaint is that it is an outside stand and the bugs were flying around the window that you order at and they would fly into your food. I don't think there is much they can do about it since it is a free standing place.

1 Thank Mary37066
Jefferson City, MO
“Seriously amazing ice cream!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

I'm a little spoiled because I get to have Central Dairy ice cream in JCMO often. Then I stumbled upon Brusters. Right away I told my husband we have to come back before the end of our vacation. I got the sea salt caramel with toffee bits. It rocked my socks! Smooth like custard. Deliciously flavored. Highly recommend.

My tip: we were here on a weeknight around 8pm and the line was pretty long. May not be a super quick trip.

• Visited June 2013
“Amazing ice cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Many different flavors to choose from and countless combos. My husband and I went here twice while in destin and absolutely loved it. The line looks long but service is quick. You get a lot of ice cream so be careful if going in hot weather as it will melt quickly. Only outdoor seating.

• Visited June 2013
Cumming, Georgia
“Exactly what you expect”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

We had ice cream and frozen yogurt at a different place each night and Brewsters was exactly what you'd expect at an ice cream place. Prompt service, fair pricing, good ice cream and nice outdoor seating.