“Very Professional, Fun”
Review of Destin Parasailing

Destin Parasailing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are currently located off Hwy 98 next to The Inn on Destin Harbor & across from the Motel 6. We are 1/2 of a mile from The Destin Bridge when entering into Destin. On the same property as Harbor Water Sports.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Destin, Florida
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Very Professional, Fun”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

The staff of Destin Parasailing were very professional and fun. They made our time on the boat very enjoyable. We went out for about an hour and a half while four groups went parasailing. We were in the air for 10-15 minutes on one of the most beautiful days I've seen (and I live here!) It was definitely worth the money, and I plan to do this again. My only tips would be to not go on a windy day and to take a group of friends with you!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank kw12345

Mossy Head, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best time here!”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

My friends came in town this weekend and we booked our parasailing tickets before they even got here. I am so happy we went with this company! We had the time of our lives. The staff were amazing! Our captain and the helper, Melissa, were so much fun. They definitely made our experience the best! I would recommend this company to everyone. Thank you so much for the best parasailing trip ever!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Molly B
Madison Heights, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Very cool”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We just came back from Destin. While we were there my husband,10 year old daughter and I went Parasailing for the first time. We had such a great first time experience. The weather wasn't all that great. It was raining a bit. But it didn't stop us. My daughter wanted to go again.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Kmurph98
Diamondhead, Ms.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved it!”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I did this last Sept. with a couple of friends as a 'bucket list' must do before I'm too old. I was soooo nervous but the guys running the boat kept me laughing and really put me at ease. Now I'm coming back next month and bringing my husband to try it with me.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank barely40
“It was AMAZING!!!! ”
Reviewed October 4, 2011

It was all great!! I was a little nervous at first, but it turned out to be quite cool!! 