“Watched the game out of town.”

Buffalo Jack's Legendary Wings & Pizza
Ranked #30 of 314 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

Its SEC time and we found ourselves on vacation for the first football game. We knew it wouldn't be on our TV in the condo. We went by Buffalo Jacks to check it out first. It was Awesome with a flat screen in EVERY booth and at least 6 large screens on the wall. They change the channel to whatever you want and can cut the volume up. They had a bucket beer special and had an OK selection on tap. Wings were great with a lot of choices from slap your mama hot to just flavorful. Pizza was good. Service was very friendly and accommodating. We will be back before we leave to watch game #2.

Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Today, my family and I went here for the first time. It was hard to decide what to eat since they had many items to choose from on the menu. However, I ended up sticking with getting wings since that is what they're known for. I have never left a wings place any happier! I ordered 10 buffalo lemon pepper wings and they were absolutely amazing! Best wings I've ever had. My family also enjoyed the pizza as well. I gave this place 4 stars because service was a bit slow. We will definitely be coming back again next time we're in Destin!

Reviewed August 20, 2014

After reading reviews, we decided to give this place a try and I'm so glad we did! We got 'The Feast' of Buffalo Garlic Parmesean, General Tso wings, fried pickles, a cheese quesidilla for our daughter, and French fries. Everything was SO GOOD. The portions were huge and the sauces were so, so good. Just the right amount of sauce, wings were big and meaty. Service was a tad bit slow but there was only one waitress working in the whole restaurant and she was really nice and our drinks never ran out. When we come back to Destin, this will be the place to go. I'm sure we'll get more wings before we leave on this trip too!

Reviewed August 15, 2014

I do not do Wings, however they have a Fantastic made to order Pizza. My brother rated their wings a 7 overall. Otherwise, a nice place if you watch sports. Clean and friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

If you're in mood for some wings or pizza, this place is a MUST! We got the spinach and artichoke dip and it was to die for! My husband got the bone in wings (half lemon pepper, half buffalo mild) he was more than pleased. I got the boneless wings, buffalo mild. I can't even describe how delicious they were. They food portions were crazy! No way one person could eat all of the wings!!! This is definitely a go to after a long day on the beach when you're just looking for something familiar and good!