“Great Wings!!!”

Buffalo Jack's Legendary Wings & Pizza
Ranked #31 of 300 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Wings!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

Nice spot for wings & beer!! Was close to hotel so we tried it. I would go back....Service was great & so was the food!!

• Visited August 2013

Florida Panhandle, Florida
“Awesome po-boy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Great poboy lots of shrimp; homemade onion rings and really cold draft beer..just how i like it!!good service and good prices.

Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“CHARLIE WRIGHT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

Great wings.great service,our favorite place in Destin. We have not had a bad meal in the three years we have been dining at Jacks.

Augusta, Georgia
“great wings..so so pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

interesting sprots bar atmosphere where every booth has a tv that can be put on any game and all around the restaurant were more bigger tvs showing all the football games plus other things. We went there due to an apparnetly old menu naming the place mo-joes. This was at the same address, so we figured it just changed names and added pizza. They had many different wing sauces and with 20 wings were only allowed 2. I paid extra to try others, but they would not toss them for us, just brought it on the side. The wings were fairly good sized and cooked right. The sauces we had were very good. I would have tried others, but oh well. We also had a pizza. while the mozzerella was good, the crust was not. They said it was hand tossed, but it did not taste like it, more like cardboard. I would go back for wings, but not pizza. My husband and son were watchibg football, so they enjoyed the atmosphere. It was a fairly quiet night, but I would have expected a bigger crowd with football on. I would imagine the place could get very loud.

Isle Saint George, Ohio, United States
“I can't believe, that I seem to always eat at great places.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

The pizza was ready in 10 minutes from the time I called it in, hardly enough time to down their frosty ice cold $3.99 beer. The hand tossed crust was just right and the flavor was all there. We are here for 2 months and I will try their hand cut onion rings and wings. The sports bar atmosphere is very inviting too. Oh and very friendly staff.