“Awful Service!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The inside of this place is nice.. It has a sports bar feel. Three customer were already seated. I walked to the counter to place a to- go order & was completely ignored!! I had to ask if I could place an order. After 20 minutes of waiting food was finally ready.. Wings were fried in a batter & then coated with sauce.. They were dry.. The fries were awful.. I definitely will not be back!!!

1  Thank MrsChanda08

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Buffalo Jack's is a great place to grab lunch. They have a much more varied menu than most wing spots. I usually get the medium spiced grilled chicken tenders....Amazing! The chicken is always perfectly cooked. The fries are probably some of the best fries I've ever eaten. The onion rings are really good too especially with the sauce that comes with them. The service is always great, they're always nice and polite even when they're busy.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I am a local and nevet had terrible service...this time was different. Waitress was rude. I had my cup snatched off my table for asking for a refill!

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Food is excellent! Something a little different to try on vacation. We loved it so much, we have made it a point to go back every year on vacation, for last 3 years. It's priced reasonable, pizza and wings are both delish.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I am a local so I have eaten at Buffalo Jack's several times, however it has always been at dinner. My husband sopped in for lunch and there were only two other tables occupied so it wasn't busy at all. Our server was terrible... Worst service I've ever had at this place. The food was pretty good but the service ruined the food :(