“Rude service”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Rude service”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I am a local and nevet had terrible service...this time was different. Waitress was rude. I had my cup snatched off my table for asking for a refill!

• Visited June 2013

Sesser, Illinois
“Excellent food”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Food is excellent! Something a little different to try on vacation. We loved it so much, we have made it a point to go back every year on vacation, for last 3 years. It's priced reasonable, pizza and wings are both delish.

• Visited October 2012
“Good food but service sux”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I am a local so I have eaten at Buffalo Jack's several times, however it has always been at dinner. My husband sopped in for lunch and there were only two other tables occupied so it wasn't busy at all. Our server was terrible... Worst service I've ever had at this place. The food was pretty good but the service ruined the food :(

• Visited April 2013
Montgomery, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The wings were very good. The service was excellent. I will visit this restaurant again. It was open late, which was a plus for us.

Visited April 2013
Carmel
“As good as any wing place”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

A very nice place to eat and catch up on some sports. Plenty of TVs and the food is very good for the value. The atmosphere is great and it is a very clean restaurant. Definitely will come again.

Visited April 2013