“Best wings ever!!!!”

Dining options: Late Night
Alapaha, Georgia, United States
“Best wings ever!!!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Wings are perfect, fries amazing, chicken strips great, tv's in every booth for kids.....need I say more???

Visited April 2012

West Lafayette, IN
“Good wing place with Sports bar atmosphere”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I saw good reviews on the place so though I would try the restaurant. This would be a good place to see a game as it has lots of flat screen TVs and decorated with memorabilia from Colleges of the South. Some atmosphere is lost as is located in a strip mall.

They had good sauce selection as they had some unique sauces you don't see at franchise wing places. I got the Habanero Firecracker and the Caribbean Jerk. I like hot and surprisingly the Caribbean Jerk was way hotter than the Habanero. They served boneless which the kids appreciated. My son liked the Black Angus burger he ordered as it was a big piece of meat and he didn't finish. They also offer a variety of seafood. They had a decent selection of beer and drinks.

Service was pretty good as the waitress brought some extra sauces out us to try and was appreciated.

Overall was a good eating experience as the menu had something for all the kids and my wife. Good place to go for a very casual meal after hitting the beach and won't break the bank. Also a place the locals like to patronize.

• Visited March 2012
Destin
“Great food .....big menu”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

We love the wings but the seafood is delicious fried or steamed.

Visited March 2012
Minneapolis, MN
“Enjoyed Every Bite”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Since they were recommended, we ordered the chili cheese fries. Since it was take-out, I was concerned they'd be soggy. Each component was in its own carton, so we were able to combine once we got home. They were awesome! Also ordered boneless wings, which were very good. A bonus was finding this nice little bar where we can enjoy happy hour, watch a sporting event, and have a bite to eat.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Mishmaki
Destin, Florida
“Great Wings, Great Bartenders, Great Atmosphere!”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Really enjoyed their wings and my steak dinner was excellently prepared. The Bartender, Billy, was friendly, happy and outgoing...

Visited November 2011