“Enjoyed Every Bite”

Dining options: Late Night
Minneapolis, MN
“Enjoyed Every Bite”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Since they were recommended, we ordered the chili cheese fries. Since it was take-out, I was concerned they'd be soggy. Each component was in its own carton, so we were able to combine once we got home. They were awesome! Also ordered boneless wings, which were very good. A bonus was finding this nice little bar where we can enjoy happy hour, watch a sporting event, and have a bite to eat.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Mishmaki

Destin, Florida
“Great Wings, Great Bartenders, Great Atmosphere!”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Really enjoyed their wings and my steak dinner was excellently prepared. The Bartender, Billy, was friendly, happy and outgoing...

Visited November 2011
Denham Springs
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Wings Ever”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I tried the Sweet Habenaro Firecracker Wings and they were awesome!!! I can not wait to go back to Destin to order them again.

• Visited February 2012
Destin, Florida
“Yummy!”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

My husband is very picky when it comes to wings. We decided to try this place since it is nearby. We were very pleasantly surprised on how yummy the wings are! We went 2 weekends in a row, even bringing others with us on our second trip. We even ordered these wings for Super Bowl. Their salads are huge and fresh. They have a great kids menu, our picky eater cleaned his plate! They have many TVs so this was a great place to watch sports while you eat. They have many huge big screens around the restaurant and each booth has their own smaller tv. We were there during NFL playoffs and it was perfect.

• Visited January 2012
FULSHEAR
“Good, but not the Best!!”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

I went to this resturant just to see if it was as good as the ratings showed. Not as good as the ratings. Wings were just average. Ribs were good, but I have had better at TGIF. Fried shrimp were just average. The hight point was the Chilli Cheese Fries. These are outstanding. Not sure I'll go back, but if I do, I'll stick with the draft beer and the chilli cheese fries.

• Visited December 2011