Buffalo Jack's Legendary Wings & Pizza
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 5, 2012

My husband is very picky when it comes to wings. We decided to try this place since it is nearby. We were very pleasantly surprised on how yummy the wings are! We went 2 weekends in a row, even bringing others with us on our second trip. We even ordered these wings for Super Bowl. Their salads are huge and fresh. They have a great kids menu, our picky eater cleaned his plate! They have many TVs so this was a great place to watch sports while you eat. They have many huge big screens around the restaurant and each booth has their own smaller tv. We were there during NFL playoffs and it was perfect.

There are newer reviews for Buffalo Jack's Legendary Wings & Pizza

Reviewed December 12, 2011

I went to this resturant just to see if it was as good as the ratings showed. Not as good as the ratings. Wings were just average. Ribs were good, but I have had better at TGIF. Fried shrimp were just average. The hight point was the Chilli Cheese Fries. These are outstanding. Not sure I'll go back, but if I do, I'll stick with the draft beer and the chilli cheese fries.

Reviewed November 20, 2011

We've been going to this place for years. We keep it pretty simple...usually order wings and chili cheese fries. Occasionally, we get a pizza. Everything we've had there is wonderful. Wings are great, but there chili cheese fries are the best! Yes, its a guilty pleasure...they are delicious!

1  Thank BilrusandFriends
Reviewed October 26, 2011

I am from Chicago, and live in northwest Indiana, so food is important. these wings from this pub like place was surprisingly excellent.

1  Thank HisDaughter7
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We LOVED the shrimp taco!! It was huge and piled with shrimp! My husband and I split it and it was a good thing because neither of us could have finished it on our own. Who would have thought that our favorite seafood dish in Destin would come from a wings place! Highly recommend this place. The kids LOVED their wings. We will be back.

1  Thank skwhitew