“A fantastic stay that exceedes expectations!”
other travelers have booked this property
Beautiful new colors and lighting on Villa 3! Warm and inviting with many extra touches.
Villa Pool. New furniture added this year! View from back porch of villa.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Villa Pool. New furniture added this year!
View from back porch of villa.
Gorgeous!
Incredible views of Gulf and Lake Destiny from this Villa!
Villa Pool. Plenty of chaise, chairs and grill area for picnics.
Living room (Upstairs) with balcony out to front porch. Incredible views! Very beachy  comfortable!
Villa B (downstairs) living room.
Villa B (downstairs) kitchen,  with granite and stainless appliances.
Villa A (upstairs). View from living room into kitchen. Fully stocked kitchen, Calphalon pots, extra
Master bedroom (upstairs) with half bath and private balcony overlooking Lake. Pottery Barn king bed
Bunk room downstairs 3B, Full on bottom, twin on top,
Master bedroom downstairs. Private balcony overlooking lake.
Daybed with pop up trundle in guest room upstairs. (two twins)
Great outdoor seating on front porch looks out to the Gulf!
Crystal clear water! Wow, you can see your feet
Early morning on the beach.
Eastern view of the Gulf from the Villa towards Destiny by the Sea,multi-million dollar neighborhood
Western Sunset view from the Villa
Tunnel Under Road to the beach pops up right at beach!
No highrises near the villa! Much quieter beaches.
The CrabTrap is within walking distance.
Playground on the beach!
Gorgeous sunsets from the villa.
Incredible beautiful beach just 50 Steps from Villa!!
New walkway behind the villas, on lake, for a leisurely walk or great for catching small fish.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A fantastic stay that exceedes expectations!”
Reviewed October 21, 2010 for a stay in October 2010
people found this review helpful

This is the most enjoyable, relaxing, comfortable and clean place we have ever stayed. Picture sitting on your front balcony and looking at the beautiful views of the Gulf and, then relaxing on your back balcony by the lake. The beach is a walk across the street and the pools just steps away from your front door. If that's not enough resturants, shops, grocery stores and activities are just a short drive away. It was hard to leave this beautiful place and we can't wait to come back.

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: the viw and walking distance to the beach
Liked least: nothing
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
whbied
Wheaton, Illinois
“As I start thinking about another winter in Destin”
Reviewed October 20, 2010 for a stay in February 2010
people found this review helpful

As I start thinking about another winter in Destin, I remember the great web page that was just as promoted. My villa looked brand new, was obviously kept up regularly and had a great view of the beach just a stone's throw away. My 1st Saturday Vivian and her husband stopped by to tighten a lock on the back door and clean the villa upstairs. She left her number with me to call for any reason because they lived close by which was comforting and good for communication on check out times, etc. Of course the same holds true for you as I couldn't figure out the lock box or how to turn on the shower. (Cell phones are great). I loved the interior, the full kitchen, convenient washer & dryer... and the thick bath towels.
One thing that hooked me initially was the private club house facility located in sort of gated community. The fact that it was so close, had a great work out room, even small showers available, great view of the big spectacular pool as well as a inviting lobby with private theater for family and friends. I worked out every day because, with my pass, I could get into the work out room even when the club house was closed on Sundays.
I was really excited about the close golf range I could hit balls (and play) every day. The local malls/ stores looked brand new and offered such a wide offering I don't think I hit them all. Cashiers know me by name at the Publix grocery store (huge), and loved all the local restrarants close by or just down the street. Those I probablly hit 80%/
Finally, the beach was just as people talked about. Sunny days and other renters close by all got to know each other. It was great!

Regards, Bill

Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
“Awesome Getaway!”
Reviewed October 18, 2010 for a stay in November 2007
person found this review helpful

I would highly recommend this vacation spot - the condo is perfect for families. Large enough for a group, but still cozy. The decor was beautiful and the views awesome. It was a pleasure dealing with the staff - we'll surely return!

FL
Reviewed October 18, 2010 for a stay in September 2009

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
“Mark Caffey”
Reviewed October 17, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

This was our first trip to Destin and this villa exceeded our expectations across the board - - the video and advertisement doesn't do it justice. The villa was perfect for our family of four (12 and 13 year of age girls). The view is breathtaking and it's a very short walk to the ocean so it was very easy to carry our beach gear with us. I'm quite particular about cleanliness and I was not disappointed. In addition, the kitchen was well-stocked with necessary dishes and cooking utensils. The pools were convenient as well and beautifully maintained. The master bed was very comfortable - - surprising for a rental unit. Our hostess certainly made an impression (although we never met her, which was fine -- it was just a very easy experience) and Laura was very responsive to our last minute needs. Thank you, Laura, for making this such a nice Villa and great experience. We will return!

GA
Reviewed October 17, 2010 for a stay in April 2010

Check in / front desk
Your age range 35-44
“Great Beach Destin-ation!!!”
Reviewed October 17, 2010 for a stay in August 2009
person found this review helpful

This beach villa has a great location to the beach and the town. It was very clean and well maintained. The beach is just about 50 steps across the street. I would definitely recommend this villa to friends and family. I would also stay here again!

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing