“Wonderful atmosphere and food”
Review of Cuvee Destin - CLOSED

Cuvee Destin
Cuisines: French, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Cuvee Destin, Florida offers classic French, Asian and Italian influenced delicacies along with award-winning signature dishes by Proprietor and Executive Chef Tim Creehan, including Amy Grant's Seared Tuna Rare and Vince Gill's Pecan Crusted Grouper. A must for foodies and tourists alike, no visit to Destin is complete without sampling the culinary excellence at Cuvee. A Wine Spectator Award of Excellence winner for several years running, Cuvee's Wine List enhances the epicurean experience with all manner of the finest libations. The "Best in Destin" voted Happy Hour runs from 5-9pm nightly, with a tempting variety of specials including Martinis so popular they have their own menu. Features a staggering variety of live music by Beachcomber Music Award winner Space Junkie Wed-Sat, along with other artists. "Cuvee" is a French term colloquially referring to a "blend of ingredients", and we cordially invite you to take in all the flavors at Tim Creehan's Cuvee Destin tonight!
“Wonderful atmosphere and food”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

I wanted a place that I could take my girlfriend and have a nice dim lit dinner... it definitely prove me right and we really enjoyed ourselves... being from new orleans I should know great cuisine, but compliments to the chef as he is also from new orleans... wonderful food... I enjoyed ever bite including the dessert...

Marietta, GA
“Great Happy Hour”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Do not miss the Happy Hour food and drinks in bar. I believe it is from 5 pm to 9 pm-Monday-Saturday. The appetizers are from a kitchen that prepares "fine dining". Appetizers are half price and there are many drink specials.

Visited April 2014
St. Johns, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice but pricey for Destin”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Food was good, service was good, but premium prices for a panhandle beach town. Not sure that this would be our first choice for fine dining.

Visited March 2014
Destin, Florida
“Listen to a local who loves to eat out.”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I've been a local here for 16 years. I have ate at every restaurant around. I was very disappointed with Cuvée Bistro. When it was Cuvée Beach it was good. I would never eat at this place again. Grossly overpriced, extremely loud, no view, tiny portions, tables are packed in like sardines so much that you can't walk around a server in the isle. I literally could not hear my woman or the server. We needed megaphones to communicate. My halibut was literally about 2.5" x 4" for $32.50 and was nothing I couldn't make better at home. The side that it came with was about six french fries with some kind of sauce on it. That was supposed to be my "mixed vegetables". King crab appetizer was $50! It took me about six bites to finish my entire meal. I think I was done in a minute and a half and was starving. Want a great dining experience and superb food? Magnolia Grill, Ocean Club, Pandora's, Pranzos, Old Bay Steamer, Marina Cafe, Bonefish, Louisiana Lagniappe, Dewey Destin's, Sealand, Calahan's and many others blow this place out of the water. Service was decent, nice linen's and flatware, but that's pretty much it. Bread sucked too. Fu fu food that's just for tourists looking for their overpriced "exotic" food is the best way to describe this place.

• Visited April 2014
5 Thank jlcinternet
Hurley, Mississippi
“Great experience!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great meal out with friends! Probably my new favorite in Destin. It isn't hard to find excellent food here, but this place has it all. Food was excellent- we all ordered different entries and all were equally great (halibut dish, duck over cheese grits, filet, and grouper). Martinis, wine selection, live music- all was great! Price was a bit high but I didn't mind it paired with the atmosphere.

• Visited March 2014