“Sweet Valentine's Dinner”
Review of Cuvee Destin - CLOSED

Cuvee Destin
Cuisines: French, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Cuvee Destin, Florida offers classic French, Asian and Italian influenced delicacies along with award-winning signature dishes by Proprietor and Executive Chef Tim Creehan, including Amy Grant's Seared Tuna Rare and Vince Gill's Pecan Crusted Grouper. A must for foodies and tourists alike, no visit to Destin is complete without sampling the culinary excellence at Cuvee. A Wine Spectator Award of Excellence winner for several years running, Cuvee's Wine List enhances the epicurean experience with all manner of the finest libations. The "Best in Destin" voted Happy Hour runs from 5-9pm nightly, with a tempting variety of specials including Martinis so popular they have their own menu. Features a staggering variety of live music by Beachcomber Music Award winner Space Junkie Wed-Sat, along with other artists. "Cuvee" is a French term colloquially referring to a "blend of ingredients", and we cordially invite you to take in all the flavors at Tim Creehan's Cuvee Destin tonight!
Reviewed March 3, 2014

My husband and I went for Valentine's Dinner. He was able to make reservations a few months in advance. We arrived on time and only had to wait about 10 mins for our seats. The server was very friendly and knew all about the dishes, wines, etc. It was a bit noisy and slightly cramped but we had a wonderful time and the food was excellent and presented beautifully! We enjoyed our meal very much and will be back.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Truely a step above the chain stores. Chef does a wonderful job and the happy hour is one of the best on the beach. Can't wait for next year to go back!!!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Enjoyed another great meal at Cuvée Bistro, Grouper Vince is fantastic, the fried green tomato with crawfish sauce also very good as all the food seems to be very consistent, super wine selections and bar scene.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Valentine's Dinner, The restaurant was full, the bar was two people deep. I don't think I sat longer than two minutes before my drink Order was taken and received. My dinner came out very quickly. As always impeccable. The food quality is incredible. Jimmy the bartender did such an Amazing job last night. I never write reviews But after last nights experience I felt I had to. Great job guys!!

1  Thank LQG421
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Worst meal we had in destin hostess was rude and food terrible The waitress was great but other than that i wont go back fish was soft and didn't taste good for the price charged too many good places to go

2  Thank Brucead1