“Not worth the price”
Review of Cuvee Destin - CLOSED

Cuvee Destin
Cuisines: French, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Cuvee Destin, Florida offers classic French, Asian and Italian influenced delicacies along with award-winning signature dishes by Proprietor and Executive Chef Tim Creehan, including Amy Grant's Seared Tuna Rare and Vince Gill's Pecan Crusted Grouper. A must for foodies and tourists alike, no visit to Destin is complete without sampling the culinary excellence at Cuvee. A Wine Spectator Award of Excellence winner for several years running, Cuvee's Wine List enhances the epicurean experience with all manner of the finest libations. The "Best in Destin" voted Happy Hour runs from 5-9pm nightly, with a tempting variety of specials including Martinis so popular they have their own menu. Features a staggering variety of live music by Beachcomber Music Award winner Space Junkie Wed-Sat, along with other artists. "Cuvee" is a French term colloquially referring to a "blend of ingredients", and we cordially invite you to take in all the flavors at Tim Creehan's Cuvee Destin tonight!
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Worst meal we had in destin hostess was rude and food terrible The waitress was great but other than that i wont go back fish was soft and didn't taste good for the price charged too many good places to go

2  Thank Brucead1

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Wish I had seen reviews about happy hour before going. Food and happy hour were great. Fried green tomatoes were as good as they looked. Drink deals are great. Only problem was meat market of men at bar- to the point that I moved to a table. Not all women eating by themselves are looking to be hooked up. Will definitely go again because food and drinks were awesome but won't sit at bar.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I had been wanting to visit this restaurant for years, and finally got to do so. We had a very nice lunch, but I left there still hungry, as the portions were small of the dish we ordered. For lunch, spending $60 without any drinks, I thought was quite expensive.
I would like to try again at dinnertime to return to see the difference. Others are writing such positive reviews, that I would like to give them other try. Maybe, we just ordered the wrong lunch special?

1  Thank JBernard20
Reviewed January 24, 2014

The quality of the food was wonderful as was the service. It was Mother's Day and the restaurant was busy, but we never felt rushed and the staff took time to check back with us regularly. We will be back again this year.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I like this restaurant. I have absolutely no complaint about the food or service. It's outstanding. The happy hour is one of the very best on the Emerald Coast. It's a high cost restaurant, though, and people should be aware of that before they walk in the door.

What I don't like about this is that the bistro tends to be a "meat market" around happy hour. Lots of local guys trolling for stray wives or other targets of opportunity. I don't know why this is the only fine dining restaurant where the half-man gargoyles turn out for happy hour. But for whatever reason, the low life type guys seem to love this place in the early evening.

Again, the food and service is excellent. It's an outstanding restaurant.