“Best Meal Ever!!”
Review of Cuvee Destin - CLOSED

Cuvee Destin
Cuisines: French, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Cuvee Destin, Florida offers classic French, Asian and Italian influenced delicacies along with award-winning signature dishes by Proprietor and Executive Chef Tim Creehan, including Amy Grant's Seared Tuna Rare and Vince Gill's Pecan Crusted Grouper. A must for foodies and tourists alike, no visit to Destin is complete without sampling the culinary excellence at Cuvee. A Wine Spectator Award of Excellence winner for several years running, Cuvee's Wine List enhances the epicurean experience with all manner of the finest libations. The "Best in Destin" voted Happy Hour runs from 5-9pm nightly, with a tempting variety of specials including Martinis so popular they have their own menu. Features a staggering variety of live music by Beachcomber Music Award winner Space Junkie Wed-Sat, along with other artists. "Cuvee" is a French term colloquially referring to a "blend of ingredients", and we cordially invite you to take in all the flavors at Tim Creehan's Cuvee Destin tonight!
Destin, Florida
“Best Meal Ever!!”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

The quality of the food was wonderful as was the service. It was Mother's Day and the restaurant was busy, but we never felt rushed and the staff took time to check back with us regularly. We will be back again this year.

Visited May 2013

Niceville, Florida
“Great food, great service, great happy-hour...but”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I like this restaurant. I have absolutely no complaint about the food or service. It's outstanding. The happy hour is one of the very best on the Emerald Coast. It's a high cost restaurant, though, and people should be aware of that before they walk in the door.

What I don't like about this is that the bistro tends to be a "meat market" around happy hour. Lots of local guys trolling for stray wives or other targets of opportunity. I don't know why this is the only fine dining restaurant where the half-man gargoyles turn out for happy hour. But for whatever reason, the low life type guys seem to love this place in the early evening.

Again, the food and service is excellent. It's an outstanding restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
“Fantastic happy hour and tapas!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Went here to enjoy a pumpkin pie martini after having dinner at the Marina Cafe. What a awesome place to go to for happy hour for half price tapas and assortment of drinks. Happy hour begins at 5 and ends at 9. We revisited the restaurant several times while in Destin and can not wait to go back to visit Jamie (batman)and Robin at the bar. They both offered excellent service! I wish I could transport this place to the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

Marietta, Georgia
“Destin's Destination for Fine Wine”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

A great evening out the night after Christmas, when I was treating an extended family group of seven adults in three generations, plus a 14-month-old boy in the fourth. Cuvee Bistro had our table ready with the child's high chair in the corner, great planning because it limited his explorations. The Grouper Vince, which three persons ordered, was excellent. The soup du jour, a seafood gumbo, was only average, however. The white linen service was superb. And the wine list has to be one of the very best anywhere in Florida -- and priced at a bit of a discount below the usual going rate for fine restaurants. There are bottles on the carte costing thousands, beyond the reach for my bank account, but the two selections I made in the $100 range were every bit as good as expected. When his mother chose the cheese pizza on the child's menu for the 14-month-old, the server put in the order immediately and brought it out first, contributing greatly to the boy's good behavior during the meal. The main dining room is separated sufficiently from the bar area I did not even realize a duo was playing until the toddler took my finger at the end of our meal and set out for the bar to start dancing to the music. A fine evening in every regard.

1 Thank oaktownboy_37
Dallas
“Very nice night at Cuvée.”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My husband and I ate here last night. I started out with the tomato soup (delicious) and my husband had the scallop appetizer which he stated was excellent. For our entrees, I chose the ahi tuna which was wonderful but not quite as warm as I would have liked. My husband chose the filet which he said was very good as well. We followed up dinner with an excellent key lime pie. They have an award winning wine list and the service was superb! After dinner we moved to the bar to listen to live music. The band was great. They played a wide range of music that I think anyone would enjoy. Dominic was our bartender and took very good care of us. Cosmos were fantastic! We would definitely return back!