“Best Happy Hour in Destin... Incredible customer service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cuvee Destin - CLOSED

Cuvee Destin
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Cuvee Destin, Florida offers classic French, Asian and Italian influenced delicacies along with award-winning signature dishes by Proprietor and Executive Chef Tim Creehan, including Amy Grant's Seared Tuna Rare and Vince Gill's Pecan Crusted Grouper. A must for foodies and tourists alike, no visit to Destin is complete without sampling the culinary excellence at Cuvee. A Wine Spectator Award of Excellence winner for several years running, Cuvee's Wine List enhances the epicurean experience with all manner of the finest libations. The "Best in Destin" voted Happy Hour runs from 5-9pm nightly, with a tempting variety of specials including Martinis so popular they have their own menu. Features a staggering variety of live music by Beachcomber Music Award winner Space Junkie Wed-Sat, along with other artists. "Cuvee" is a French term colloquially referring to a "blend of ingredients", and we cordially invite you to take in all the flavors at Tim Creehan's Cuvee Destin tonight!
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Best Happy Hour in Destin... Incredible customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2011

I have frequented Cuvee for their incredible happy hour numerous times and have always left extremely satisfied. Highly recommend it to anyone who appreciates good food, drinks, and service. They take being a professional to a whole new level.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank Maroon0410

Navarre, Florida
“Taste buds delight!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2010

I had my Thanksgiving menu all planned. Then we saw the Thanksgiving buffet menu at Cuvee Bistro! What a wonderful treat! Every bite exceeded our expectations. I won't review the dishes because they were special for Turkey Day, but the overall experience was wonderful. The service was precise and not overbearing. Every dish on the buffet tasted like it was just made for only my plate - NOT your usual buffet. I have dined at some of the worlds best restaurants and am grateful to have found Chef Creehans right here in my backyard. We live about an hour away, but it's worth every minute. There are many good restaurants to choose from along the Emerald Coast, but the unique tastes that are created at Cuvee Bistro make it a special experience. We are ready to jump in the car any night of the week to try more of these delectable dishes. The hard part is deciding what to order!

1 Thank seafoodgirl
DEstin Fl
“Gourmet food and excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2010

We are locals and eat out at least 2-3X every week. We avoided Cuvee Bistro because it was Tim Creehan---we found his Beachwalk restaurant to be extremely overpriced , even though the food was always good to excellent. The waiters were very snooty to the point of being annoying.
Our evening at Cuvee could not have been better--we ended up with 2 waiters since Chris had to leave on an emergency and Colin took over--they were both outstanding. Chris steered me towards the pork belly which turned out to be the best I have ever eaten, including Tom Colicchio's Atlanta restaurant. It was not at all fatty, the meat could be cut with a fork and the sauce was fantastic.My wife had the Caesar's salad which was also good.
For main course Chris steered me towards New Zealand venison which again was just delicious---medium rare, no fat with nice sauce on mashed potatoes and crispy onions on top. My wife loved her seared ahi pepper tuna. For dessert we shared a key lime pie which was also very good.
The prices I thought were very fair for the quality of food we ate. Happily none of the $40+entrees that characterized the Beachwalk menu. The wine list is also outstanding.
The bar is very busy and therefore loud---this carries over into the dining room too much--this would be my only negative comment.
We plan to be regular customers.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank DRPETE24
Alabama
“Poor value”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2010

Heard the buzz about Cuvee Bistro and was excited about trying it out. The menu was diverse and had selections to suit most tastes. I started with an eggplant appetizer which was fair and turned out to be the best part of the meal. I followed wih a smoked tomato and shrimp bisque. I found it to have such a stong flavor it wasn't edible--think liquid smoke over 3 tiny shrimp. I finished with the grouper vince which was under-cooked and didnt smell or taste fresh. The service was acceptable but nothing to write home about. With wine, the bill for 2 was $100+ making it the most expensive off-season "fine dining" I am aware of on the coast. Too many great restaraunts fighting for survival on the coast to settle for this level of quality and price.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ALTravlr
wellington, fl
“Kudos to Chef Creehan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2010

Not only an excellent chef (we've eatten at his restaurant); but, also a man of integrity and certainly "down-to-earth" (his cookbook that I have is fun just to read and marvelous to cook by!).

Here's the low down: Gave our daughter and son-in-law a gift certificate to Chef Creehan's former establishment, Beachwalk, and when they tried to use it (prior to a military transfer overseas), they discovered Beachwalk had moved to another location.

So, with a well-behaved 3yr old and the cutest quietest one-year old ever entow, they set out for the new Beachwalk. The hostess was curt and rude and refused to seat them because the children were with them and it was a "fine dining establishment"...then, she said the gift certificate would not be honored and suggested they call Cuvee (implying that they would not honor it either!).

Well, Chef said he would honor the certificate and even came out to personally greet the party of 4! Genuine class displayed here as opposed to the Beachwalk hostess.

Reports were that the sea bass and grouper were outstanding and a wonderful meal was enjoyed by all.

Thank you Chef...and, you can be sure we will spread the word as to the quality and professionalism of you and your kitchen! I'll be ordering that new cookbook too!!

1 Thank gypsybaker