“full flavored food”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Destin, Florida
“full flavored food”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

they are the same as ciao bellas....and both are great! THE Food is full of flavor, not garlic...everything i have tried there is awsum!

Visited August 2012

“Great place! Great Pasta!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

We did not want to go to eat in a Restraurant but we had a craving for pasta. We searched out on Trip Advisor for a good Italian spot and found this place! We had the Fetachini Alfreado with Chicken- it was outstanding and filling. We had so much left over for lunch the next day! We ordered the garlic sauce & bread- again outstanding! The garlic was so fresh! We ordered by phone and had our order ready with no wait within 20 mins. When I went in to get my food at the Bar, the lady was expecting me and very pleasant toward me. The atmosphere felt pleasant too when I came in, it was not loud but really pretty and a place of comfort and fun at all levels;)

louisville
“Great food”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Bread and oil dip was good. Eggplant and Chicken Parm was excellant. They brought wine out in some nice size glasses and filled normal. They brought mine and acouple other's wine in a small glass very small amount. I did not order a cheap wine either. I asked the waiter and he blew it off saying he was new.

• Visited July 2012
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Bella”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

The atmosphere is lovely. Live entertainment in the lounge. Warm, Crispy, light rolls with the best dipping sauce I have even eaten.
Excellent service. The food, although a little "pricey" was splendid.

Visited December 2011
Destin, Fl
“Good Food”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Beast Italian on the Emerald Coast, Fried Calamari, Lobster Ravioli, Fresh Grilled Fish, Chicken Parm, all very Good

Visited June 2012