“Great property - spacious and met all our needs...”
other travelers have booked this property
View from carriage house
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
View from carriage house
Porch overlooking pool
family/living Room
Dining room open to kitchen and living room
gourmet kitchen fully stocked
Main master bedroom - King bed & twin bed in nook - second floor of main house
Main master bedroom
Master bath complete with jacuzzi tub and rain shower head from ceiling, dual vanity sink.
2nd master bedroom - king bed - second floor of main house
2nd master bath with jacuzzi tub, rain shower head from ceiling and dual vanity
Queen bedroom - first floor of main house
Full bath on first floor of main house
Bunk Bed room -  sleeps 5
3rd floor loft with daybed and trundle
3rd floor balcony
Carriage house - Queen bed
Carriage house - king bed
What are you waiting for?
Pick your spot....a glimpse of Heaven
Beautiful Destin Waters...Crab Island
Sunset at Crystal Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 50 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great property - spacious and met all our needs - thank you!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

This is a terrific home and location. We had 4 families, each with a teenage boy. The house worked great to relax, play and eat. We grilled, played at the pool, went to the beach and did several excursions and eating out. For those interested in a sports pub, there is one in walking distance too. We highly recommend!

homerjmo
St. Louis
“Great House!”
Reviewed March 2, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Tons of space, beautifully decorated, has everything you need. The only thing I would have liked is if the weather had been warm enough to enjoy the beach and the pool. Everything was very clean as well.

I was a little hesitant to mail the security deposit and payment for the rental, but it turned out just fine and the deposit was promptly returned.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: lots of space
Liked least: the jute rug was a little rough on the little one's knees.
Traveling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
A TripAdvisor Member
“A Great House in a Wonderful area”
Reviewed December 12, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

My family rented this house Thanksgiving week. Daytime temperatures ranged from 60-70's which to me is the best time to enjoy the beach, which is a short walk away. The heated pool and hot tub were a hit with the younger kids. There are plenty of pool toys. The house has an outstanding kitchen which makes it a fun place to cook. Another positive feature of the house is there are plenty of areas to retreat to including a bonus room at the top of the house. I would recommend this house to anyone with a large group, it is extremely well stocked, clean and nicely decorated.

Recommended for:
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
“Marvelous!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Our second time staying here, I highly recommend this rental. Gorgeous home with all the amenities. Will come back very soon.

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Beach Vacation Home”
Reviewed October 3, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

What s wonderful vacation we had at the Crystal Beach House. I take my family to Destin every year and this is the 2nd year in a row we have stayed at the Crystal Beach House and I already have my deposit in for next year. It is very convenient to the beach, shopping, and restaurants, It also has a golf cart that was a big help in getting my 80 year old parents to the beach. The house has everything you could possibly need and is well taken care of. The pool is great to relax by after a morning at the beach. My Grandkids love the pool. It is plenty big enough for all to enjoy. The owners are also very helpful and accommodating and are very easy to reach if you have any problems. I look forward to many more vacations at the Crystal Beach House.

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Atlanta
Reviewed September 11, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
DFW
Reviewed June 17, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Traveling group: Family with young children
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing